Reviews for Lord Harrison Jameson Potter-Black
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 5 . 8/12
I know it has been six months since the last update. And I read your update notice. And believe me, I understand I was taking Care of my mother until she died even though she wound up in a nursing home the last six month of her life. Plus I have a special needs brother that I am now his full guardian and Caretaker for. I fully took over after losing our mom. I still check in on our father who will be 74 next month. And he suffered Traumatic Brain injury back in 2008. So being a caretaker is a lot of work while trying to take care of other things.

So write what you can when you can and post the chapter when finished. And keep going until done. And who knows your mom might enjoy some of it especially if it makes her laugh. I know my mother got a good laugh from some of the stories I read to her. from some of the Fan Fictions, she especially loved those where some mouth males who had attitudes towards women who were pregnant and something happened to force the guy to become pregnant and have to carry and give birth to know what women go through. Especially when it can be very dangerous for some women who are at high risk. I have never had kids of my own. And because of personal health issues, I am classified as High Risk. And I am not the only female in my family who is so extreme caution and care has to be taken for both mother and child.
aradia1967 chapter 5 . 2/2
love the story please do continue
kirsty21 chapter 4 . 1/4
cool
misswitlock16 chapter 4 . 10/28/2017
I really like it hope you add more
samantha1987 chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
Cool
samantha1987 chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Interested
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 4 . 8/19/2017
More please!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2017
Why dont Lord Harry Potter declare Dumbledore and friend and enemy of House Potter and then swear that he will not attend hogwarts so long he's headmaster and is in any position of power.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 8/11/2017
No mention of Remus being a werewolf which us probably why they took the baby from Remus. I'm kinda surprised they are sharing custody but whatever works for them.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
This sounds good thus far short chapter one
John chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
This chapter need fix because I can't understand anything!
Flutterbytink chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
Ch 2 posted really weirdly and is un-readable.
PreciousJewelLake chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
Hi, you have a really good story forming here, but chapter 2 kinda needs to be fixed to read it. It shows up in the coded form.
LadySaphire chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
Love Love the story so far. Chapter 2 did not show up right so if you can report so I can read it would be great...cannot wait for more!
geetac chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
I can't even read this chapter the way right now. This chapter needs fixing