Reviews for Do I Wanna Know?
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 6/27
loving this story. when are you going to upload more of the chapters? please. i want to read more of it!
leechlover6685 chapter 5 . 1/23
I like this story. I'm worried about Rose and the path she is on. And I feel so badly for the Doctor. The pain and 'death' she felt from the Doctor must have been him going through the chameleon arch. I hope someday they will be reunited. Keep writing!
valerie21601 chapter 5 . 1/22
:) :) :)

:) :)

savedprincess85 chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
This is really good. I like the confusion the Doctor has. But I hate that he misses Rose so much.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Don't stop, this is getting awesome! I'm not usually one for an angst-athon, but this is totally worth it! Love it!

See ya next chapter!
valerie21601 chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
:) :) :)

:) :)

Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
I don't know why I'm still reading this... It's so angsty and nearly made me cry, but it's really well written and makes me want to keep reading, even when it gets really sad. I really like what I've seen so far, and for a first attempt at DW fanfiction, (actually, for any attempt at a fanfic) it's really good.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Well, so far it seems good, but I noticed you said "15ft", when the UK doesn't use our system of measurement.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I found and read this for the first time early this afternoon, but it caught my eye again just now. I love the idea behind the story and am really curious as to how it will turn out. Sometimes you need really angsty stories to balance out the ones that are pure fluff. Your writting style is really good, and I like how you break it up and let us know that we're changing POV's.
yarouu.94 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
It's great so far... Anxious for the next chapters... Keep up the good work ;)
LilienRose chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I like where you're going with this keep up the good work