Reviews for Where Loyalties Lie
Centauri Nexis chapter 18 . 4/4
Such a wonderful story! Very well written! The writing and the plot were engaging. Such a beautiful tale.
kindajustthere chapter 18 . 3/30
I LOVE IT!
Matt chapter 2 . 2/24
Are you kidding me - "Voldermort"?! I can't possibly take a writer seriously when they can't even spell the character's name right. It's "Voldemort"! Get a beta!
era-romance chapter 8 . 2/16
terrible
mrjsutphenEDU chapter 18 . 2/5
Romantic.
Needed more plot and less imagery.
Most of the important things were already accomplished before the story began. Most of the story was just revealing the current situation. Voldemort's death was ambiguous. His reaction to no longer having any horcruxes was tame.
I loved the love story, though. Great job creating something beautiful. You might even say that your writing has a bit of magic imbued in it.
Theblackbook chapter 2 . 1/14
Well written
paradoxed chapter 18 . 1/12
Ovation for thee. Top notch quality , and about 200k words in about half a year? Notable issues in grammar or just plain beta/edit pickup stuff. Chapters sometimes went too long, and couls been cut in other places to arguably equal effect for better flow. But characterization was pinpoint, if occasionally one dimensional, and dialogue matches perfectly to each while saying only what was needed. Imagery was vivid. The plot logic was generally sound,, etc. The idea of kidnap worked well here, and you matured the concept of big bad evil to something more realisitic. The sex change worked, and wasn't any more jn your fa than it has to be. Everything came together. Wow.
EstherOfPersia chapter 18 . 1/10
Lordy I have loved reviewing this as much as I have loved reading. But I probably loved reading it more because I'm just that kind of person. I felt that was a perfect little ending because there is Ginny and then saying exactly what's on all of our minds. Then there's the other two who are just so blissfully and unconditionally in love I can hardly stand it. I feel like it perfectly represents the both of them because they are the people always on one extreme; in this case the extreme being completely living one another. And I truly loved the story so thank you for writing it!
EstherOfPersia chapter 17 . 1/10
Luna is such an incredible character. I love her divine understanding of all things because no matter what she just gets it. And I'm so glad her and Salomé got to speak because I feel like they are such opposites on the outside but very similar by nature. Very odd. But I love Luna being there. Oh and lord when Salomé just found comfort in Cedric I was in pieces that was wonderful.
Child of Dreams chapter 18 . 1/10
(sighs blissfully)
Child of Dreams chapter 17 . 1/10
It's Walburga, not Walpurgia.
EstherOfPersia chapter 16 . 1/5
Oh boy. This was so interesting and quick and emotional and violent. I don't know what to say. The entire fight was so incredibly captivating I couldn't stop. I had to know what was going to happen and everything from the Shadow Magic and Riddle's insanity had me on edge. And reall though, him taking his own death is an magical explosion is so him that it frustrates me in the sense I wanted Salomé to get some sort of closing with him. But I understand as well because he was crazy. Man this next chapter I feel is gonna be real taut with emotion
EstherOfPersia chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
So suspenseful! Really though it feels very close to the tippy top of the climax and I am on edge. Oh and those flower things that light up sound really cool. But I really enjoyed the complete dedication of Cedric to follow Salomé even though he wants to save the hostages. Very loyal. And I'm really anticipating this upcoming battle because it will be so epic I am so excited!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
You have a very amazing writing style. I have been reading your story nonstop over the last few days. I can't wait to see what comes next! :)
EstherOfPersia chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
Unique. That is how I view the entirety of Salome and Cedric's relationship. They are so similar of mind that it causes their appearance and actions to be completely opposite. How odd. Though not disagreeable in the least I would say. And I'll just say, my heart goes out for Salome for a variety of reasons. She has been so deprived of love and genuine affection that she barely knows what to do when Cedric hugs her, the abused witch nearing tears. I have an unending amount of sympathy and a small bit of empathy for her (not wanting to be vulnerable in front of others and such). But her powerful enigma is truly inspiring and honorable to me. Well, that was very deep, side note loved the interaction with Moody because personally I never really liked him even after we actually met the real one.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »