Reviews for Lose It All
hisuichanxx chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I don't think I ever loved Carla and Wendy more than in Ch. 500, I swear. XD
Call me anon chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Aaakkk i really want to see it in manga version~ Gris must be so cute ,
ForeverTheValentine chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Thanks for the fluff! THIS is what I find anime for. (Honestly, it's kind of sad that I now try to find anime/manga just so I can understand them enough to pick out good fics *insert sheepish face*)

I'm just not even having Mashima anymore. I can't bbelieve I actually didn't bat an eye. Gajeel came back from the UNDERWORLD (or some equivalent thereof). A little tingg like impalement shouldn't be too much for Juvia to brush off.
GRUVIA chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
HAVE U SEEN THE SPOILERSSSSSSSS? JUVIA IS BACK MY HEARTEU
Chottobi chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
omg... i just cried in a class...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
And to review on the actual story. I loved it. Its swet and i always though that their daughter would be named Violet, I also think Noir would be a good name for a son.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Why do the ex phantom lord members keep pretending to die on me? My heart cant handle these trolls. I need Juvia back soo much.
P. FullbusterBelieve chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Chapter 499 had the saddest scene ever.
TBH, I'm crying buckets. Gruvia, my OTP of all time, the couple I thought will make it to the top, but now this happens.
although after reading your story made me feel a little better. It gives a hope that maybe Juvia will return back to Gray like she always does.
This chapter was like a nightmare..and it's pretty much hard to think Juvia gone.
Let's hope for the best! #StayStrongGruvia
manga flower chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Thanks it certainly did mend my heart. Love it well written creative mind.
Purple Pancakes chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I really needed this! When I saw the spoilers I was sobbing so much but when I read the actual chapter I still cried but it wasn't how I thought it was going to be from the spoilers I saw. I guess I put a little too high expectations on that one. Oh well I've still been super sad but I know Juvia will be back to Gray and they will have their happy ending:)) thanks Bonney you did great as always! Pp~
Darkhope chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Awww girl this was so sweet. I agree, Juvia will come back. Thanks for cheering us up! 3
GwenuitHolland chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Yeah, the sad part is, I predicted something like this and I had my fears ready when Juvia was with the first squad to charge in :( I just hope Mashima let's Gray walk away from great pain this time.
I actually had a mean moment in which I was glad Gajeel had a tragic end, because that meant Gray and Juvia would maybe be spared, but no... Sorry Gajeel, I'm happy you lived though XD

Thank you for the chapter, I cried of joy :p

Yours faithfully,

Gwen
TheUniqueFangirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
this made me feel so much better! as always, your stories saved my day! I read chapter 499 a few hours ago and I've been depressed since then (even my friends asked me if something had happened or if I was mad at them for some reason) this gave me more hope. I'm 100% sure Juvia will come back (somehow. i mean...we're talking about Mashima here!) but still... it's so freaking sad! I can't take seeing my otp like that!
mangetsu no hime chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
thanks for the great story. omg, i know this is fluffy. but, i cried when i finish it. it's just so hurt to know that mashima make her die, when slowly but steadily gray starting to developed feeling for her. once again, thanks
lily.dragneel chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
i've always loved you work, ever since i read serendipity, i couldn't stop myself from reading the rest of your stories...you are amzing! literally the Gruvia Goddess, and you can't imagine how much i needed to read something happy...
She can't die! i refuse to accept it!
If she dies, i'm going all edo tensei on their asses, using that damn bastard's body to do the justu XD