Reviews for The Goddess Wants to Play
natters chapter 4 . 7/20/2019
Good fic
OregOh chapter 4 . 9/27/2018
Just read this again, loved it
Steve0618 chapter 4 . 8/7/2018
Thank you for a great story. Caskett won through against some tough competition from Carly and Josh / Jonah came a distant fourth.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2018
This is so go, it evolved so well. I read only Castle.
tanyapotter chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
Adorable. Your Castle is adorable.
aussiecate chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Thank you for another entertaining story; it 'twas a great lark!
aussiecate chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
I decided I was going to delve into your older stories, as it's been a while since I had time to read any more of your stories after enjoying One Quarter so much. I had planned to wait to review at the end but I just had to say you had me laughing out loud in this chapter as Carly's cocktail is revealed, brilliant!
GotchaYouLilDirtbag chapter 4 . 12/8/2016
Fantastic story. I loved Carly - crazy, yet somehow endearing in her unflagging optimism! Just a great story.
theputz913 chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
I would have loved one more chapter to see how that lunch with "Jonah" went and Castle's reaction to her letting him know they were both waiting now.
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Oh, yay! Carly is gone and Kate has waked up... I think. Woot! Bye, bye, Josh! Or is that Jonah? lol Love this.
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
OMG! She'd better hurry and find him. Stat!
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
OMG. Hahaha! This cracks me up. But then I want to slap Kate to wake her up and make her go after Rick with her own goddess. lol
gilmoradict chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
What fun. Clever and well written. The fact that Castle wasn't moved by Carly or the goddess is consistent with canon, for the most part, tho we know he strayed now and then. This was a better take. Thanks for a fun read.
sillylissy chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
aww castle. sweet adorable castle.
sasans chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
This was a fun story..I'm glad Rick was OK. I really liked his explanation of why he had not slept with Carly. I'm glad he and Kate will finally be on the same page.