Reviews for The Goddess Wants to Play
sasans chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
This was a fun story..I'm glad Rick was OK. I really liked his explanation of why he had not slept with Carly. I'm glad he and Kate will finally be on the same page.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
Fabulous. Want more.
wegman chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
I liked the story overall. But dosing someone with these drugs is more than a minor harmless prank. It's criminal and not knowing Castle's medical history, conceivably dangerous. I would not have thought the Beckett we know would have taken it so lightly or even have a friend who would pull such a stunt.

I realize it is an AU, but still seems too far out of character for Beckett.
The-KLF chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Noooooo that can't be the end! Gahhhhhhh!
The-KLF chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
Oh no! Hooray for Lanie but my goodness, Carly is dangerous!
The-KLF chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Even Josh is scared! haha! I feel sorry for Rick, somehow... that's a whole lot of woman to deal with.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Oh my goodness. Carly is a whirlwind!
1822andallthat chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Brilliant!
Loved the humor throughout this fic.
Thank you for writing and sharing!
ipreferwestside chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
What a ride, thanks for sharing!
ipreferwestside chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
oh, the plot thickens...will she get there in time?
ipreferwestside chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Carly seems shifty...
ipreferwestside chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Ha! Carly's cracking me up. Good start!
Debbi-C chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
I really liked this story. I just wish it was a little longer if only to have Kate inform Rick that she is no longer with Dr. Deadbeat. I hope you continue writing about these two wonderful characters since there will be no new episodes on tv.
southerngirl1 chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Too bad, something like this occur to prevent some of the wasted Jonah time...loved the story and crazy Carly. ..
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Amazing

So needs an epilogue of him reminding Kate of the bet on naming rites when they are expecting Lily :))

Wonderfully written