Reviews for The Goddess Wants to Play
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
so disappointed that this is complete :(
Pegship chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Lovely little bite, this. I love confident!Castle.
madcrafter72 chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Wow, amazing what some straight talking can achieve! And so glad Rick could see through Carly, of course as he said he has unfortunately had lots of practice. Loved this story, laughed through a lot of it, thanks for sharing
madcrafter72 chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
Oh god Carly is horrible! I'm worried about Rick too now, with him being involuntarily drugged. Alexis was right to hang close. hope Kate can find them in time. This will teach her to warn her partner about her friends!
Manxkid chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Oh this was a fun story - you had me in stitches at times - thank you for the giggles!
madcrafter72 chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
This woman is seriously predatory, and obviously after Rick for just the superficial things. I hope Castle can see that. Poor Beckett, watching this, maybe it will wake her up. And what's Josh's problem?
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Wow Carly is a whirlwind! It's definitely interesting so far, goddess get her way?
1822andallthat chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Eeeeeeek. Carly. Seriously. Ewwww.
Can't even blame Josh.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Carly... what an annoying, superficial and manipulative person. But somehow, I think she might well be a catalyst of things to come...
Great first chapter!
TORONTOSUN chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
I like how Rick and Kate just talks about the future. Not bad. Congrats a good story.
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
What a terrible thing to do to Kate about Rick.
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
WOW, she is really a piece of work. I like how Josh noticed her. Thank god for phone calls.
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Well this is really Carly. I like her already.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 8/30/2016