Reviews for The Goddess Wants to Play
bponder chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
this was a great, fun read!
PadyandMoony chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Login not working. You are evil, you made me procastinate! Instead of working I read your story, and I couldn't stop. That's not cool!

I laughed too much, and please, please, give us an epilogue as Castle reminds her of the bet and his naming rights! I'm laughing already!

Great work!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Man, what a great finishing chapter! I loved Castle's thinking! Ferrari was hers either way! When he wins, he has everything he wants! Her heart had to feel that one!

Have a nice lunch, Jonah!

Fun stuff!
Norman01 chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Thank you so much for writing this story. With the show now over, the more I appreciate and respect the wonderful writers who donate their time and talents to entertain us with a passion of showing us the true possibilities for our two favorite characters without the contrived angst to continue the separation and draw out the seasons as the writers on TV did. Please keep writing.
Mystars559 chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
That was awesome!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
Good news is that Kate isn't happy with the surgeon at the moment! Maybe discarding him will be easy now! Bad news, how to find Castle! Once she finds him, he'll be VERY HAPPY to see her!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Well, she's not going to take the surgeon! What a shame! But, she sure has Kate upset! That's to be expected, but what good does it do if she still stays with the stupid surgeon?

Doubtful about Castle on his knees though!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
I absolutely love it, what a fun read! Thank you!
Trude chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
Carly sounds like lots of fun, drugging aside (one hell of a black Magic goddess, huh?)
cute Little Story, thanks for writing
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
That was really interesting. I especially liked Castle and the way he reacted to everything, especially that man-code.
cruise1213 chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
Love the man-code thing. I have laughed at this story. Thank you for this story.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I don't know where to go with this yet! I want to say that Castle is not going to worship 'the Goddess!" But, I don't think Carly will give up easily either. And what I'll hope for is that Carly will decide that taking the surgeon from Kate would be easier and go that route!
sKyoKun chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Thanks for this story. Some fun was definitely what I needed. Carly (yeah, her) was definitely full of resources.
I'm not sure about letting castle choose the name of the first born. Even if Alexis turned out okay. At least Kate didn't bet on it :)
Can you imagine Carly and Martha at the same table? Explosive !
BigKahuna chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Would have been sooo interesting to have seen it played out this way.

But where's Carly going? Gonna miss her, too.
BigKahuna chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
Carly has a single-mindedness reminiscent of Beckett. Don't suppose Beckett keeps the recipe for Josh?
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »