Reviews for The Goddess Wants to Play
BigKahuna chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Poor Josh, can't get away from Castle, even on a good day.

Another great character. Fred and now Carly. Kinda thinking Carly needed her own story/adventure with Rick saving the day.
BigKahuna chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Carly seems to be an interesting character. One who appears to have figured out Rick way more in a few hours than Beckett has in three years. Not sure if that's just sad or kismet. 'Sides who wouldn't like to commune with a goddess.
Purple Satin chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
I stumbled upon this and I'm so glad I did. I loved it! This was so much fun. Thank you!
Garrae chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Awww. Chalk one up for honesty.
Enjoyed this immensely. Smiled all the way to work.
Garrae chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
Uh-oh. Trouble ahead.
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
I had completely forgotten about the comment that birthed this plot bunny but it was an interesting read.
Garrae chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Just... Wow. Though I want to know what is wrong with Josh too.
Garrae chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Oh, dear. I recognise the type already.
Delicious.
kwarner chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
I loved this story. Glad you released all the chapters at once.

Carly sure is an odd person. But I'm glad that in the end she didn't get him and that Rick caught onto her plans.

You should continue this story, maybe give us the lead up to them getting together and then in the end where they settle their bet.
Bruhh forreals chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
great chapter!
craspon chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
I liked this story. I have to say I generally have trouble with stories based in season 3, because I never have understood how Beckett could be so intimate with Josh while knowing she has feelings for Castle - it just makes no sense to me. I appreciated two things in particular here: you didn't have Kate acting inappropriately (and OOC) jealous like so many stories do, and you didn't beat us over the head with the Kate-Josh physical relationship like way too many stories do. These things made it much easier to just sit back and enjoy the story.

I also liked how Rick knew exactly what was going on all along. Thanks for an enjoyable story.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
I loved the conversation between Rick and Kate about him waiting for Kate. Kudos on a great little story.
wendykw chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
Carly was even more shallow than Meredith. I didn't think that was even possible. That's the kind of HS friend that you ignore their FB friend request. Enjoyed Rick's man rules and his talk with Beckett.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
I loved how Kate's friend has drugged Rick without him knowing it. I loved how Kate is very concerned for his partner's health. Please continue.
blue1orange chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
Superb dialogue in ch 4 makes this tale a big winner. A great example of the best of Castle ff...teeming with thoughtful dialogue. Your Castle's calm confidence to be patient with Kate and let her come along as she is ready is classy. Very well done.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »