Reviews for The Goddess Wants to Play
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
I loved how Josh got away from Kate's friend as quickly as possible. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I loved how Kate's friend has gotten close to Rick and calls Kate to gloat. Please continue.
islandjamie chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
I really loved your Casket fic. I only wish that the show runners had understood as much as the fan-fic
writers,.this couple and this fandom.
Getting off point here sorry.
I look forward to reading more from you.
It would be great if you wrote more of this story.
Just a thought
The Muse of Apollo chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
A good story as per usual. Found many hilarious parts...but got serious at the end.

Also would never work in canon. Kate Beckett of canon lore is the most stubborn of animals. If Castle had bet her that they would be married, she would stick to her other relationships like glue just to prove him wrong. At least for quite a while. At least that's my theory.

Loved the name play for Josh and Alexis, especially when Kate slipped up. That was great.

Looking forward to whats next,

M
2.0Always47 chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
Hope she'll break up with Josh soon. Great chapter
The Muse of Apollo chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Oh, come on, that skyscraper joke...man. LOL.

Also fairly convinced that they are playing a prank on Beckett.
Madelynn one chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
Thanks for writing this little ditty. It was a really good one. And I'm super glad that I got to read the whole story in one "sit down".
The Muse of Apollo chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Love that she can't seem to remember Alysha's...I mean Alyssa...I mean...what'sherface's name. LOL

Also, this way of portraying Josh is great. "I'm a doctor." Reminds me of those pretentious douchmonkeys that have to remind you that they have a Ph.D at the beginning of every conversation and at the end of every email. I have a shedload of certifications I could put after my name (terror of being in the IT biz), but since my wife says my ego is big enough I guess I don't have to.
Shutterbug5269 chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
Actually, it was completely off the wall... that's what I liked about it.
castle1701 chapter 4 . 8/29/2016