Reviews for Beyond the Final Frontier: Clash of Giants
chipmunkfanantic chapter 4 . 5/19
well seems vader wants Hanson here to prove himself , and nice touch to the TNG Episode Best of Both worlds parts one and two . It would seem that the Borg just don't get it there defeated again in 2376 and are challenged again in the 25th century (Star trek Online) .
Hope to see more chapters soon.
Nameless chapter 4 . 3/15
Have had a wonderful time reading your story so far, I hope you will continue this story with new chapters coming so.
Nameless chapter 4 . 3/1
Great story.

Hope to see more chapters soon.
axel100 chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Assimilation is similar to the seductive power of the dark side? I don't see it . Assimilation is a nightmare. Vader my recognize similarities between what a drone goes through and his own cybernetic reconstructions after Mustafar but I don't know if I would call either experience "seductive". AI also wonder why no one among the Corellian isn't thinking, "We have Darth Vader, the killer of thousands, in our midst and he is alone. Lets get him." Obviously Bail Organa and Kenobi would put an end to such talk but you'd expect someone to try something stupid. Otherwise, keep up the good work. This is a great story! This update made my day!
axel100 chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
I loved this update and making Tarkin the new Locutus is perfect. My only gripe is that he is still willing allowing himself to me made into a borg. He won't be a mindless drone but the borg are still going to butcher his body and cram him full of implants. Thats not something to smile about. Sure he has his dream of besting the emperor but look at what it is going to cost him. I might be better if he assumes at first that he does get the full implant treatment but the only later realize that the queens idea of personal perfection steel requires a massive violation of his body by technology.
AceTrainerLeo chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
I love this story. I’d love to see you continue this, but I understand if you have more important things to do.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2017
Please update
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 6/25/2017
damn good. hope for more updates.
JCtitanic15 chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
Another great episode of the Borg-Imperial war however a minor flaw the borg is not known to have millions of ships if the Federation is a threat to the borg O would think they have a few thousand at the most but with a small fleet only getting through the Empire is most likely going to win. I do like the idea of liberating Drone Hanson he will prove a very fun character. I love his first line and how he said a normal conversation for once. When he gets his borg parts removed and stuff U would like a description of what being in the collective was like. Heck I wonder what conversations Borg have with each other. Must be like a Discord chat. Anyway enjoying and would love to see more
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2017
I'm waiting for Chapter 5 to 100, i see this as one of the best Star Trek/Star Wars stories ever created. I also hope this could be mad into movie.
BRAD chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
I hope there will be a movie for this story, i don't care if it's CGI animated or real actors/actresses will play the role. This is one hell of a story. More power to the writer! Live Long and Prosper dude, the FORCE is with you.
madsloth chapter 4 . 4/3/2017
I like this story quite a bit, thanks for writing it. pretty cool that you have Hanson there be even cooler how you explained how drones from Wolf-359 were still around after the destruction of the Cube... even Star Trek did not bother doing that.
wolfm33 chapter 4 . 2/25/2017
Very interesting. Hope you continue this story.
RedShirt047 chapter 4 . 2/8/2017
I've got to applaud you. This is the rare kind of crossover that shows equal respect to both franchises.

And I've never seen anyone include the good Admiral in one of these before.

And an interesting choice of year. Since 9 years have elapsed since the assimilation, that would make it 2376 in the Milky Way. The same year the Dominion War ended, and two years before the events of 'Endgame'.

I definitely look forward to see where this story is going.