Reviews for all the stars above our heads
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
Love this one shot. I wish it would have been like this in canon. Instead of that whole reunited with Gina arc. You captured the characters Castle and Beckett perfectly - as you always do. Great writing.
TiaHen chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
Loved the dialogue. You really captured Beckett and Castle characters. Thank you.
pherman015 chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
More need more
rina123nike chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Sweet story
Liloo chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
lovely!
CoffeeCup218 chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Oh my god, why haven’t I read this before? It’s amazing!
Lindsey chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Oh my god I just read this for the thousandth time and i have so much freaking love for it. You get their teasing down perfectly, the dad joke is A, that line between flirting and something more is just perfect.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Long time finding this one! But, what a wonderful find it is! Wouldn't this have been great?

Thanks!
AndieSav chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I've been in the mood for some classic early Caskett, and going back through fics like this are making me happy.
lovemycastle chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
I want more! lovely!
KB91 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
*Happy sigh* I love the way you write them ever so much. And this is just wonderful. A real glimpse at how easy it could have been, if they'd just gotten out of their own ways. Delightful!
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
So, so good. They are so gentle and comfortable and yeah, snarky with each other. Perfect.
I wanna find you, kiss you and buy you a healthy snack...
Disneynut chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I very much liked this AU a different way to see them come together. It could be a great lead-in for another story! I hope you are going to explore where it can go.
Hannah chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
This was incredible! Oh it made me so happy, I love this. So warm, sweet, well-written, so THEM. I ached with joy reading this, thank you so much.
Montana Kate 64 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016