Reviews for Welcome to Dark Falls
EchoRoses chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
I'm looking forward to the new chapters! At first I thought it was deleted, entirely when I saw your update ;; Glad that's not the case.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2018
;]*
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2018
I forget what this fic was but I wish there much more Ray/Amanda fics in this fandom. The dark scary twist f kind ;(
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2018
Please post the chapters soon!
xxtmsxx chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
I would be so freaked out if I woke up surrounded by them. I have no idea how she went back to sleep. That was really creepy about the dog too. I would've slept in the living room after that. Maybe even slept in the car haha! Great story so far! Keep writing! :-)
xxtmsxx chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
As always, another amazing chapter! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! I love the part where she catches Josh staring at the top of the hill. If I was in that position, I think I'd be too creeped out to stay in the woods! You're a very creative writer and I enjoy reading your updated chapters. I look forward to reading more from you soon! :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
I really enjoyed the story so far. Looking forward to more, if it is still being worked on. Shadowy figures in the closet are a creepy idea.
xxtmsxx chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
This story definitely has potential! I love the dream that she had. I can't wait to see what happens next! These only problem I had was a little difficulty understanding a few remarks they made to each other. Other than that, it has a great plot! Keep writing!