Reviews for 32 Seconds
WhatIsALegacy chapter 3 . 6/6
The fact that you made Barba’s alarm In the Heights is the best thing ever. Love it.
Wistful Fade chapter 3 . 7/1/2017
RITA CALHOUN YOU MEME LORD
Zebrastreifen chapter 3 . 1/2/2017
Please write more SVU stories! I don't know any of the other shows you're writing for so the 54 other fixs you've written don't help xD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
I love this story, and have read it many times. Thanks for a great read. Love Barba,Liv and Noah together, and of course Carisi and Rollins - very cute.
tiCocoChanelle chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
I love it, omg! Ecerything in this fiction! Thanks you!
BJ chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
This chapter was wonderful. I especially loved Raf's speech to Noah and the ending. Thanks for posting.
barsonaddict chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Ah, this is so great! I loved their interaction in the kitchen- Liv wearing his shirt, them both seeming a little shy and nervous. It was very real and in character. Great job, looking forward to seeing where you take this :)
BenoightLangson chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Loved it! Can't wait for more.
Zebrastreifen chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Not my pairing but convincingly written and very hot!
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
This scene was very erotic and poetic. Beautifully done. Will there be more?
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Yay her and Tucker broke up! And Barba my sweet idiot you are a romantic at heart and this just proved it. Hehe. I am liking, no, loving this!
BJ chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Wow. This was perfect. Loved it! Thanks for posting.
JupiterHime chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
This was so hot! I love your Barba characterization! I love how he's slightly awkward and Liv is slightly badass and sex goddess-y. So good! Is there more in store for us readers?
BenoightLangson chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
So sexy! More please.
Flufferz chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I approve of this ending much more. I, like Rafael, was very spiteful about the whole Tucker thing. It took me by surprise I was very displeased about it. Thank you for writing this, it was beautiful!