Reviews for At Arm's Length
me chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
ex-ac-tly. Max gloating about her powers to an incarcerated Jefferson. As much as I love him, I needed something about him discovering the rewind. just to see him in front of something greater than him. in character, perfect. thank you.
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
Absolutely stunning.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Write more I beg it's amazing
Time Dragon chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Man! I can see this being a pretty epic story. ;)
rayne931 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
THIS IS SO COOL I WANT TO READ MORE
louvreangel chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This was very original and I liked it very much. Good job! x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Wonderfully creepy! The ending felt anti-climactic, but it fit the characters properly. All and all a good creepy read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Good read really enjoyed it
Ophelia Fay chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I really enjoyed this, I would love to see a sequel set a few years later where she goes back to visit. Maybe exploring some of the dark psychological themes you brought up here but in more depth. :) But it was short and sweet as it is.
WrittenWithLipstick chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Great work! I enjoyed the read! :) Wish you showed a bit more of what Max told Jefferson that leads up to him cracking.
BlueFlame27 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Very interesting read and take on the Sacrifice Chloe ending. It was short, but concise and got straight to the point. But that ending though. It was very powerful and creepy at the same time, two things I didn't think would work together like that. Well done!
tur1823 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
What a great read. Dark little story. Kind of reminded me of the scenes in The Following when Ryan Hardy visited Joe Carroll.