Reviews for Upon the Altar of Freedom
grnfield chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
A fantastic and powerfully written story. Fantastic work!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Very nicely written.
Pharies chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
The message was absolutely amazing. I really enjoyed reading this. She had to do what she had to do. A good song to be listening to while you finish reading this is 'Changes' by Phil Ochs. It was a very good peice and I really loved the way you did this. Great job.

Tori
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wow. That was powerful. An amazing fic that stays with you

long after reading. Bravo!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
wonderful story
Velvet Storm chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I'm a little behind in finding this...but what a find! What an amazingly brilliant story! By the end of it, you find yourself sadly agreeing with Hermione. Harry's dead inside...better for the child not to suffer. I really enjoyed this; it was written very well!
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow, I can't believe I haven't read this one yet! What a fantastic, poignant, heart-breaking story. There is so much here to praise, I don't even know where to begin. Hermione's war-weary indifference to the ultimate victor is both shocking and completely understandable, as is her sacrifice. Lucius is perfectly aloof and self-involved, except for that flare of humanity at the end. I love how this story raises so many questions and implies so much history in just a few paragraphs. Much applause.
Caiuslover chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
wow great story I started crying when I read it. It is really good but really sad at the same time.
tjtrickrider chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
OMG that is so sad! I love it! The writing is absolutely brilliant, it was a pleasure to read. And the subject was so poignant and depressing! I love stories that make me cry!

Heh! Lucius Malfoy old and saggy! But honestly, it has a realism about it that I really liked.

Thanks

Teejay x
We Didn't Start the Fire chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Normally I don't like 1st person or present tense fics, but both were used to good effect in this fic. Thought-provoking. Nice title/Lincoln-quote.
Svonnah-La-Fay chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
This was wonderfully written. A true accomplishment. I applaud your understanding of war.
Li'l chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
eew
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
that was sad... really sad... but also really deep, full of passion, and good.
sd chapter 1 . 11/23/2005