Reviews for 100 Days of Respite
cmartist chapter 1 . 9/7
I was confused. Your prologue (or summary) states Voyager emerges in the MEU just after the Destroy ending. While the premise was good, there were a few points that left me scratching:

1.) Voyager seems to have quite the working knowledge of the ME Galaxy but there is nothing written that leads up to how this occurred. While not a deal-breaker, it does require a bit of suspension of disbelief as it's something that I personally find jarring jumping straight into a crossover.

2.) Destroy ending (at least the way I interpret it) implies all AI (including Geth) are wiped out. Seeing a Geth platform (especially one tailored to interact with organics given Legion was the only one we know of that was supposed to have been constructed that way) feels very off from a story perspective; an explanation of how this happened in my opinion is required more than point 1.

3.) I assume that this entire story takes place over 100 days. Modern aircraft carriers can only last 2 weeks (for food) before requiring resupply. I have a hard time believing some of the rescues that were implied given the Destroy ending also wipes out all the Mass Relays in the galaxy. I don't know if any ships stranded in deep space are able to make it to any port much less call for help as ME drives had much more limited range than ST drives and the [destroyed] Mass Relays were (as I understand) the only form of FTL communication (outside of QEC used by the military). More elaboration on this would have been appreciated.

4.) Voyager, even at max warp, would have taken approximately 75 years to travel from the Delta Quadrant to the Alpha Quadrant at full burn. This is the most confusing point as I don't know what kind of rescues they would have been able to do as the chapter never implies where in the galaxy Voyager got dumped in. If they were dumped in Batarian space, it would once again have taken them around 75 years to get to the Citadel or Sol. This would have a massive effect on who they encountered.

Overall a good starting point but something that I feel could have been fleshed out much more.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Nice short. Sad that there isn't more.
TM Calypso chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I liked this. I kinda hope you will write more to the story.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Seems like a 1 shot? Pretty decent. Too bad no Quarians on ultimate pilgrimage.
orionastro chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
very good begiining for the story , i hope they soon find the way to earth must faster , and lets see the impact that the tech left in the Mass Effect universe , will have into the rebuilding if several of the surviving species . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters