Reviews for Dancing King
ES EXTRAÑO...
NO ME GUSTÓ, PERO SUERTE CON TUS DEMÁS HISTORIAS.
t.laurence7 chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
...Areola? I don't think you know what that is... Lmao. I'm pretty sure you mean aorta because areola the darkened skin around your nipple. Aorta, however, is the main vein in the body. In humans, it passes over the heart through the left ventricle (tube) and down in front of the backbone. Lol.
Hibird1827 chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
I lovee it very much~! so sad but I'm glad that Reborn is there for our little adorable tuna-fishtsuna: hey I'm not a tuna! .me: hai... hai...)
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
This is so cool. I'd love to see it developed in more depth, I just love the idea of it. Like, this was seriously great. It made me cry. Poor Kourin. Poor Tsuna. TT Anway yeah, great job bro!
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Wow, si que fue largo. Y cuan vi el emparejamiento no me imagine esto. Pero me gusto, me dejo satisfecho. Aunque no era lo que esperaba, aunque me incomodara la mencion de Bianchi como novia de Reborn. Pero estoy feliz que te guste el R27. Espero escribas mas de ellos, tal vez ahora mas dulce y menos amargo. Sufri de impotencia por ver a Tsuna sufrir. Y no poder huir de la mafia, y ser un don nadie. Espero sea mas dulce la proxima vez
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
duuude so cool
Meopize chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
loved it
gima2618 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
It would be really really cool if u could do a second part because wow really awesome story
Elianet chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
aGH my god this story was so good. I personally really enjoyed it (even though it was long as hell. still absolutely worth the read). I thought that the dancing scenes were pretty well written, even if some of the lingo did go right over my head. And the insertion and death of Kourin were great and did an amazing job of moving the story along and causing conflict (Even though it was so sad to the point where I cried. Why did you do this to me I loved that kid ;~; ) All of the interactions between Tsuna and Reborn felt natural too and their relationship in this story was so great. You write them really well

Your descriptions of people and places were on point and it was very easy to visualize the story and setting unfolding before you. Your characterization felt good and nobody ever really did something that felt odd and out of place for their personality. I liked your writing style a lot but I did notice you use 'As' in place of Because a lot in the story. Its good word choice but the fact that all you use is As sometimes makes it feel repetitive. So it'd be good to use some more synonyms or even present the information in a different way than with 'Because [Blank]' (That's just my suggestion though!)
Other than that I don't have any other nit picks though! This story took me on one hell of a ride. Thank you for writing it!