Reviews for The Plan
Lyndsi chapter 21 . 1/28/2017
I absolutely love this story. It is so well written. I had tears in my eyes as I read chapter 21. Luke calling Elizabeth "Mama" and then the conversation these two had. Just melted me. Can't wait to read what you come up with next. I am so impatient!
Glenda Wong chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
Oh my gosh, Lisa - this was an amazing chapter. I loved how they talked about not letting Jack and Luke forget about Faith, who brought Luke into this world. Jack describing his brokenness was so emotional. I cried throughout the this chapter. I can't wait for the proposal and the wedding. Your writing is truly a blessing to everyone!
Patricia Myers chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
Lisa and Em...Thank you for a beautiful written chapter...one that I have waited for, for a long time! Just imagining Jack, Elizabeth and Luke as a family! Yes, it was bittersweet but it needed to be said and walked thru to come out so beautiful on the other side and that you both have done. Looking forward to your next chapters.
Say Em, have anything on the Christmas in the Country where jack is trying to get back to walking? Would love to be able to read it. I know you are both crazy busy but have enjoyed it as well.
Susie Thornton chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
So are they going to let Jack tell Faith's parents? I see NO reason for the grandparents to care. Sorry. They were not close to Faith and they have not been close Luke! Let's get past this-
Guest chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
OH my heart! This is the most precious I've read! Perfect from start to finish!
Bobbi W chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
So many happy tears! I love this chapter!
Mary Jo Vincent chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
Lisa, this chapter was so beautiful. You never disappoint me with your exquisite talent in creative writing.
IrishTheresa chapter 21 . 1/28/2017
Had to wait a day to reread it so I could stop crying. This was truly a special chapter. From Luke's "Mama" to E talking about her upbringing to J's emotional "full disclosure" of his last 2.5 years. Their path has been cleared for their future...bring it on! TOTALY AWESOME CHAPTER, LISA.
Leatrice742 chapter 21 . 1/28/2017
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this bonus chapter! It was simply delightful. I knew as soon as Luke called Mellie, Mama, Jack had the confirmation he was waiting for. But really, to tease her (and us) by saying the proposal will come when she least expects it was a bit cruel. This is such a wonderful story and I look forward to each and every new chapter. Please keep them coming!
LuLuLee chapter 21 . 1/28/2017
Great Christmas & New Year's celebrations for these 3...and their families! Loved it, as always! Great writing! Loved the first meeting, the dinner celebrations, the shopping trip...and then, of course, Luke's declaration that Melly is also Mama...so sweet & heartwarming! What a beautiful moment for all of them. I loved the serious, soul-searching conversation between J & E about all that Jack went through...about making sure, when Luke gets older, that he will know about his mother, Faith...but that for now Elizabeth is his Mama, the only one he's known. And loved how it ended at the stroke of midnight with their declaration of love for each other and that they will be together as husband and wife and son...perfect new year, new beginning. Great job, Lisa & Emily! Love this story. Thanks for the 2 chapters this week! Have a great weekend! :)
hrtew2 chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
OH MY HEART. I've been waiting for this exact conversation. Waiting for Luke to call her "Mama." So stinking sweet! And also hoping that they would make sure that Luke still knew who Faith was. Loved it so much!
Tracidh chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
WOW, top to bottom that was one amazing, moving, emotional, and romantic chapter! Superbly written and such a Friday night treat for your fanfiction fans. Thankyou!
RebekahWrites chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
Simply Grand! Thank you as always, ladies! I love, "The Plan"!

Rebekah ️
Sarann chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
you left us hanging
ng22 chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
Oh my what a chapter! And that last little speech by Jack - Wowzers! My heart! Love!
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »