Reviews for The Plan
Guest chapter 23 . 3/17/2019
Peut on compter sur une suite de cette histoire un jour. Ne pourrais tu pas mettre un commentaire pour dire à tes lecteurs si tu vas continuer à écrire tes histoires ou s'il n'y aura plus jamais de mise à jour.
JEPK chapter 23 . 3/9/2019
Lisa thank you for writing this! I will definitely be re-reading this story! I know I told you I just found you from the fanfiction site when someone asked about "the Plan" I'm so glad they did!

I won't be watching WCTH any longer after the S5 finale after watching this love story develop over 5 years to have it end the way it did! I'll continue to live in this fantasy world were you talented writer keep J&E's love story alive and well!

Thank you do much for continuing to write, I'll read your other stories as well! I enjoy your writing style and I'm envious of your talent!
Thanks again, Jan
JEPK chapter 20 . 3/9/2019
This is amazing! I love Violet's gift! I sure wish I had thought of doing that when mine were young!

Love this, you guys are terrific!

I'm sorry it took me so long to find you both! I may be late but you'll be hearing from me!

Jan
JEPK chapter 15 . 3/9/2019
Amazing! I've always loved their playfulness and banter between them and you've captured it perfectly!

I can hear them laughing!

Guest chapter 22 . 3/7/2019
I am looking forward to more chapters in this story. You are a brilliant writer.
JEPK chapter 13 . 3/9/2019
Now there's the William Thatcher we know (love/hate)!
JEPK chapter 11 . 3/9/2019
My heart is breaking for them AGAIN!
JEPK chapter 10 . 3/9/2019
Oh no, I suspected this might have once Jack discovered who she was but it certainly didn't stop the tears!

This is such a good read I hate to put it down!

Thank you and please continue writing you guys are very talented!
Jan
JEPK chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
I just found your story from a request and answer from the fanfiction site and I'm so glad I did!

I'm a little late to your party but I can already tell I'm going to throughly enjoy your writing style!

I've been a fan of WCTH since season 1 and absolutely love the J&E love story my reason for watching!

Thank you and I can't wait to continue reading
Guest chapter 23 . 1/12/2019
J'aimerais tellement que tu reprennes l'écriture pour continuer cette histoire et les autres. Tes histoires sont magnifiques et nous font rêver. A quand la suite...
Vandenbrook chapter 23 . 1/6/2019
Dear Writer,
I enjoy reading your stories of relationships in the pursuing of friendship to love. It interesting to see how people behave in certain situations in life. You truly have been bless by wonderful gift of writing. Continuing to pursuing this talent. If anything please continue to add to each of your stories. It gives new depth in adventure.
Looking forward in reading next stories or new ones.
Sincerely, Vandenbrook
Guest chapter 23 . 12/9/2018
C'est vraiment dommage que tu ne continues pas cette histoire et English 111. En effet, c'est à travers les histoires de fanfiction que nous pouvons suivre la vie de Jack et Elisabeth.A quand la suite...
jmlh chapter 23 . 11/28/2018
I have reread this story (again) and loved your others, as well. I really hope that you decide to add to this story or maybe fast forward many years for an type of "ending" as this is a powerful and intense story that evokes SO many emotions. This proposal - one of the best and most thoughtful, as well as deeply personal. I don't know your circumstances, but your writing is an absolute treasure. Thank you for the stories you have given us and count me among those who save them for reading numerous times. By now, S5 Finale has taken place and WCTH will never be the same. I admit that I live in denial with FanFic and absolutely choose this way to help my sadness. That being said, I hope that we see more stories, if you have any to share - and as much as I absolutely love FanFiction, I am getting selective in my reading. Your stories are earmarked for me. Thank you, again.
girlonfire5360 chapter 10 . 10/9/2018
Noooo! That was so sweet and so sad!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/11/2018
Pourrais-tu mettre un message et indiquer à tous tes lecteurs si tu vas continuer toutes histoires afin que nous soyons fixés et ne pas attendre inutilement
584 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »