Reviews for The Plan
maryheartie chapter 23 . 9/12/2018
Thanks for sharing. I love this story. Don't know if there are more chapters but i will wait patiently.
Devoted hallmark fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
Love this story so far
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2018
Quand vas tu mettre à jour cette histoire ? Elle manque à beaucoup de monde et tous tes lecteurs attendent la suite. Y aura-t-il également une suite à English 111 ? Peux tu nous dire si tu le feras un jour
Levenez chapter 23 . 8/10/2018
Great story! I have now read it from start to end, going to bed past 4am... up at 6 with a toddler and now the last few chapters covered...
Great writing! And an original twist on the story.
But I will admit you’re u got me scared for a while in the last chapter!
Levenez chapter 6 . 8/10/2018
Reading this story after discovering chemistry 101, English 111, the dream one... cannot put down the phone!
By chapter 6 and laughing at the comic in the situations with the two Jacks being one...
She relies a lot on her dad for a 25-yr old and is not very discreet from that point of view. But that is part of the story and what makes me laugh!
Well done to you!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/30/2018
This story was so intense, like no other I have read. The rawness and the anguish and the love...no words! I love all the modern J&E stories, and I hesitated for such a long time to read any; however, after S5 Finale, I live for the J&E that we all want to "go on." Thank you for your talented writing, your remarks and comments, and putting yourself out there so we can enjoy your stories. I have a few authors that I love rereading and you are one of them, and I only found you because I started looking "back" to earlier stories that I had no idea about since I was so new to FanFic (just a few months ago) having only discovered WCTH in late January 2018, so - thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2018
O. ! Saddest thing ever.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2018
This whole chapter was wonderful...and the last line? Priceless! I'm still trying to wrap my head around Charles and his "different" job and personality. Love it!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/15/2018
Cette histoire me manque. Quand vas-tu continuer à l'écrire ?
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2018
Love your story would love to see jack & Elizabeth
Married and having a baby or 2
Guest chapter 23 . 6/20/2018
Triste que tu ne mettes plus cette histoire à jour
Guest chapter 23 . 6/2/2018
I needs their conclusion!
Jennene Springle chapter 23 . 5/23/2018
I love this story! I wish you had(or maybe will?) continue this story. It's one of the stories that gives us hope thru the trials that everything will be alright. Thank you for the wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/14/2018
This is such a beautiful story! what a poetic proposal! You just brought tears to my eyes and touched my heart so much! You just know how to show the love between these two. Something the show has missed by a mile! Please continue to write! We so need this! Thank you for your talent you are lending us and affording us to share in !
Guest chapter 23 . 2/18/2018
I loved this story! I really hope you continue with it!
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »