Reviews for The Plan
Heartie78 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Omgsh... Amazing! Love it. I really hope you will continue this one. Seriously so good.
Cindie Henrich chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Thumbs-up I love it! How awesome! Wow how extraordinary! Keep going with all three!
UpToMe chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Interesting. Not what I would have expected, but I like it!
RebekahWrites chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Loved it! Nice twist with the 'who'! I'm looking forward to your update, as I do for each of the other two!

Rebekah
EllemichelleP chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
LOOOOOOOVE it!
becbol chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Wow! Love ir
Aguilarabrianna chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Love the all your story's. You are a talented person. Can't wait for a update soon
IrishTheresa chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Love the concept of this story. Took me back a little when "Faith" was mentioned as Lukie's mother. Wow! I really hope you continue this because I see many avenues to be taken here. Awesome job. Again your talent shines through. I'm definitely a BIG FAN!
Kksaunt1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Oh my goodness...what a wonderful story...I loved it and I hope you do continue it!
tandt1017 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Another great story! Looking forward to the next chapter. Love all three stories.
hrtew2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love it...just like I do all of your stories. Love how you incorporated Faith as his wife as she is one of my favorite characters from the show. I absolutely love children, so I think it was great how you used Jack's son to bring them together. I really hope you choose to continue this story along with your other two! Thank you again for your awesome stories.
pcwoodmansee1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Well, I am hooked! I have been pacing around here all day waiting for an update to English. When I finally see it. I see you have also posted this, I immediately thought she can't abandon our other stories! Then I read your note. I truly love your work and I look forward to updates to all three. This was so touching and heartfelt, It is an amazing new take on their love story! Luke can help bring them closer!
Heartie chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
At first I was thinking I couldn't read anymore...had no clue how this could turn into a J and E love story...BUT...you did it! Now, I am desperate for another chapter so please post soon!
LexielovesW.C.T.H chapter 1 . 8/30/2016