Reviews for The Plan
BM73 chapter 23 . 2/18/2018
Thank you for this wonderful story, I love it! I have now read all your stories about WCTH and I loved them all! I hope that you will keep on writing, you are such a talented writer!
Susie Thornton chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Lisa you know I have read this numerous times but needed to start something so here I am again. Did skip the Faith part so am ok.! lol
HeartieGirls chapter 23 . 12/4/2017
This is such a great story! Love it & hope you’ll update with another chapter soon! :)
Hearties1910 chapter 23 . 10/18/2017
Are you ever gonna update again? I really miss baby Luke and Jack and Elizabeth together. You are such a wonderful writer and I love and have read all of your stories multiple times. I really hope this isn't the end of The Plan. I hope all is well with you and your family.
EllemichelleP chapter 23 . 9/27/2017
Are you going to do anymore with this story? I have sure missed it!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/9/2017
Missing this story...any plans to update? Hope all is well.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/9/2017
Hey. I absolutely love your stories, and have been missing them for a while. I really hope that you're able to post again soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/7/2017
Next chapter please
Suzanne McIntosh chapter 23 . 6/30/2017
Hope you're doing well. Just wanted to say I've missed your writing. :)
Susie Thornton chapter 23 . 6/19/2017
OK wanted you to know I have reread this one cause I have read Eng 111 and Chem 101 so many times I know it word for word! Time to get back to writing! PLEASE...
Ro chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
I have reread your stories numerous times. I have been so looking forward to the next chapter of The Plan. Please continue writing your marvelous well written stories about Jack and Elizabeth. We hearties, have been living in the dark days since Dan Lissing was written out of WCTH, being replaced by Paul Greene.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/9/2017
So looking forward to this story (and your others) continuing! Take care in the mean time!
Leatrice742 chapter 23 . 6/10/2017
I miss The Plan. I hope all is well with you and yours. Please know you've brought a great deal of joy to others by sharing your gift for storytelling using the power of the written word.
Km802 chapter 23 . 5/20/2017
Miss you and this story! Hope life is treating you well!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/4/2017
I hope we hear from you again soon!
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »