Reviews for Chocolate, Jan 23
maudite chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wow. Wow. Wow. Just... wow. I'm speechless. This story makes me want to steal a Cadillac and fuck in a car wash too. You write like a goddess. Seriously, I'm in fucking awe here.
elfmaid chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I have no idea who these characters are, but that was really great. Keep writing.
Van-Kitty chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
That was great you should write more. Perfecto times 41415121. Write more ASAP!

Nagi/Schuldig Rule!
7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
You're the only writer I can accept NagiSex from. The only one who can pull it off. I'm reviewing this old fic, and you probably won't even get notification of it, just to express my appreciation of your characterizaton(s) of Schwarz.
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I love that last line. Sums up Schuldig perfectly, and a lot of other things as well. And mraow Nagi!
Brad chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I liked that alot. That was one of the best Nagi/Scuh that I have ever read.
Misura chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Personally I adore the taste of warm, fresh cookies in winter. Or the taste of ice-cream covered in hot chocolate (why not eat icecream in winter too?).

I like your portrayal of Nagi a lot in this story (like the way he promises to protect Schu).
Liza chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
That was great- you really do chracters well; if they were just sitting around talking about worms it'd still be interesting.
Briar Rose6 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Fascinating series of vignettes you are putting together. I was glad to see you return to the WK universe. Nagi's interest in Schuldig was unexpected. You are really developing this facet to Nagi's character brilliantly, and in a perfect balance with the more shy and self-effacing personality we knew from the past. We *do* like to see Schu finding some happiness with someone.
lux chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Poor Nagi. First crushes are always so hard to get over.

Interesting last few lines there. I find myself wondering how far Nagi would actually go.

Thank you!