Reviews for The Schools Are Joined in Me
Naora91 chapter 1 . 5/8/2018
Wow. Nice. Heart wrenching though.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Would be BEYOND freaky as all get out, and I'd put money down that Ryoga would feel compelled to get a gold tombstone. From WHERE, is beyond my own imagination.
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Definitely an interesting concept with Ranma being their mother!
Lonesome-Writer chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was a good fic. Short yes but still it was good. If you would tell me on PM I would like to know what happened to Ranma in this story, I kinda missed it.
The destroyer of fate chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
lol . nice twist . a very good job there .
Clare chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
A fantastic piece of art. I cried a little bit at the end.

I wish I was able to become suspicious only near the end instead of the very beginning. The description gave me some scenarios, the mentioning of Kimiko's birthday and Ranma's disappearance gave me a likely scenario. The description of the letter and the lack of sense it made put that idea to the top, and then it was continually proved the rest of the story.

It was no less heart breaking to actually read the letter and the ending. Beautifully done. It is a short story that contains a lot of emotions inside of it.

There's quite a lot to imagine outside this work. What would have happened if Kimiko's timing was off and the letter was read while Ranma was still there? What if Ranma's DNA was tested before he disappeared, and to find out that he's the mother of Akane, Nabiki, and Kasumi? What if Kamiko's death actually sent her back to her time period as Ranma again? What if the time period sent back to was before the letter, and what if after?

Seriously great work. It leaves me wanting more, and yet also content with what is there.
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
A very touching story. To tell you the truth I was in tears by the end. Other than that I have no clue what else to say about it.
eddog2323 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Please tell how Ranma disappeared.
Aki chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
to one below me, I respectfully disagree completely.

This premise is crying for a continuation or alternative perspective, what if the letter was delivered before Ranma even got there? or a little after? How would the tendo sisters react knowing the person they're betrothed to is really their mother, when she has absolutely no memory of them. Could Ranma come to believe it herself? How would she deal with three Tendos convinced shes the younger version of their mother? What about her impending doom being relieved to her, could she avoid it, cheat death? Would she sacrifice herself for the daughter's she's come to love in a different sense for her teenage years? what about Akane and the others, would they attempt to find a way around it? risk their very existence to bring back the parent they love and miss so much? And depending on the timing of the delivery of the letter, How will Akane feel about Ranma as she discovers the budding feelings of love for him/her are a mother complex?

This Premise is positively teeming with potential drama, angst, and heartwarming fluff, family love and perhaps awkward romantic feelings, all the while skirting around gender and the potential for digging up crazy challenges and situations for Ranma and the three sisters as they vie for her return as their mother.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
First off, exceptionally good writing and English. I was able to read it without back-tracking.

Secondly, ... well, what should I say about the story? IF this were a spamfic, I would try to kill you. BUT, instead, you wrote this in a VERY sentimental way that, quite frankly, has me befuddled.

(*_*)

-chronodekar
tuatara1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow, I'm such a friggin' softie. This *killed* me! When I got to Akane's thoughts at the end, the tears snuck out. This is such a fine piece of work. I applaud you. Thank you so much for sharing it! (And it's fascinating that two of the most moving Ranma fanfics I've read, "The Schools Are Joined in Me" and "Schools United," both involved Ranma leaving letters for Akane, Nabiki and Kasumi as their mother or stepmother. I guess that bizarre transition from potential husband to loving mother packs a big emotional punch for me.)
shanejayell chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
_

HOLY SHIT...

Okay, THAT was crazy. Interesting, mind you, but crazy.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Holy Crap, I really wasn't excepting that. Dude complete this story, please. You have one interesting plot idea, and so much that need to be done. I have only seen one other with the idea of Ranma as Kimiko, and yours is better. So please finish this story ~GraysonPaladin
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
A wonderful, and wonderfully told short story. Thank you for writing it.
Cjonwalrus chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
that would be one hell of a mindfuck
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »