Reviews for The Schools Are Joined in Me
Anonymous Critic chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
This fic gives me an idea for another that I think you should pursue. What if The tendou girls mothers letter arrive to soon? like say just before Ranma arrives? or a month or two after he and his father has arrived?

Of course at first there would be doubt but when they realized Ranma really was destined to be their mother how would this affect things?

They wouldn't want their mother to die knowing about this but how could they stop her death and all without killing themselves? And if it meant their mother would live on would they really care if they themselves came to never excist?
Chenalos chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
So what do you think the Tendo girls would do if they discovered that Ranma was their mother?

Thew same thing I did, put my hand to my head and said "WHAT!"

A very well written opener, have no idea where you're going with it, but having seen what you've done before, I'm fairly sure it won't be under-researched.

Good luck with it, I'll check out the next chapter whenever it rolls out.
The Charlatan chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Congradulations, you fic has managed to disturb me deeply. I figured out how it was going to end after only a few paragraphs, and was instantly filled with a "Oh, that's SO wrong" feeling.

Keep up the good work, though I think the Tendo girls would have been shocked far beyond what was expressed. At least Akane did manage to find a nice silver lining to it all.
TS chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Nice. A very twisted story, but more subtle than some I've read like it.
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
WOW that was great it was short but damn *sniff* *sniff* it was just bam right there in your face. didnt like the idea os ranma dieing also cause he's sorta like my hero but other then that it .

~~'~
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
a very intersting story, though perhaps a bit too predictable. Then again, the letter wasn't trying to hide it exactly... oh well. Nice work!
StorytellerSJK chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
A very well written and intresting fic. Also one of the stranger ones I've read and I've read the Winne the Pooh/South Park crossover. (*shudders* Don't ask. Just don't ask. It was the same reason other people can't look away from a trainwreck or a Van Dam movie) But strange is not a bad thing. Overall oddly belivable and moving this was an enjoyable one-shot.
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Yikes.

Still, this was very well done. Even fitting, somehow, maybe [or maybe it just caused my mind to snap :) ]. I have seen other fics where Ranma is trapped as a girl (with and without amnesia) and falls for a man, but I have never seen it done this well or believably.

If you heed nothing else in my review (and I wouldn't blame you; I'm kind of weird right now) remember that this is a really good fic.

Well done.

P.S. The Tendo sisters probably would not think too hard about Akane's relationship with Ranma. At least nothing *happened*. ;)
Pilgrim chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Where do I get my weird ideas? I'm just a weird guy, I guess. My curse is I think of stuff like this. Your curse is I feel compelled to share it with you.

I too, like Cloud-Dreamers' "Where I come from." It's a lot like this story, (only better!) It's also a time travel story, only in that one Ranma becomes his own mother.

As for originality, there are no original ideas (as in unprecedented) left in fiction. No matter what you write, somebody else has already written something like it. It's your style that makes it your own.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
WHAT THE #&*&! POSSESSED YOU TO WRITE THIS PIECE OF CRAP!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
WHAT THE #&*&! POSSESSED YOU TO WRITE THIS PIECE OF CRAP!
Lipana chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I think I'm going to puke.
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
This was REALLY werid, but at the same time, REALLY interesting. Where did you come up with these ideas? I think they're very clever. (Though it somewhat disturbs me to think of Ranma as Akane's mother) Great job!
MingShun chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Cloud Dreamer's was good, but it only had a few of the same elements, not the same story.

I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for the entertainment.
travis1057 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003