Reviews for Sevek's Journey to a New Dwelling
Bianca chapter 2 . 4/10
I like the story so far. It's VERY unique. I think I'd love to see a complete work and how that would look like.
carriemcmvintage chapter 4 . 3/6
This was off to a great start. If you need to step away from RL, there are many who would appreciate this being redeveloped!
jsilver2000 chapter 4 . 2/3
Interesting... What could T'Jor possibly be up to? Inquiring minds want to know.
Krisarna chapter 4 . 8/13/2019
Sevek is definitely an interesting character and it seems like he has finally made headway. It will be interesting to see who is directly opposing him.
Mich chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Wildblume and anyone else interested,

I just searched on google for the videos and found them on ispot .tv. I hadn't realized there was more than 1.
Wildblume chapter 4 . 7/3/2019
I hope you finish this story some day, can't wait to read how Sevek is dealing with all of this!
Wildblume chapter 2 . 7/3/2019
You're writing skills are quite good, I love all the internal stuff going around in Sevek's head ;)
Wildblume chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
I couldn't find the youtube video, maybe it's no longer available :/

The story starts interesting, though! :)
LORIOVER50 chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
OH NO I GOT TRAPPED INTO ANOTHER UN FINISHED STORY. I WAS ENJOYING IT AND NOW I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU. HOPE TO FIND OUT YOU HAVE BE JUST TOO BUSY.
Mich chapter 4 . 8/7/2017
Wonderful. I wonder who it is at the end that is "editing" his reports? Is T'Jor really the bad guy in this?
CeresMaria chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
I want to give Sevek a hug! He is trying his best! Thank you, and I look forward to learning more about his journey.
decisiveorigin chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
It has been a while hope you update soon
PalomaD chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
Awesome job! As much as I love S/U it's great to read something totally different for a change, esp. when there are Vulcans involved. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
Looking forward to next chapter
TomFoolery chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
I like your version of Sevek. What I saw of him in the short videos was a man with a bit of swagger, which I thought was awesome! I can see this humbling experience being just the thing to give him the flippant attitude he conveyed in the commercials.

And yes, Vulcans are very different. It's easy to homogenize them in fanfics, but T'Pol and Tuvok were VERY different. Just because they adhere to logic doesn't make them interchangeable robots without personalities, so I think what you've done is a nice touch.

I like the subtle feelings of loneliness and frustration, and I like the pacing of the plot. I'm starting to wonder if snakey lady isn't such a conspiracy theorist after all.

Please update again soon. :)