Reviews for Pitch
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Wish there was more!
Evilmaiden chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This one shot smells like teen spirit. I loved it! It was so fresh, so young :) it was simply great!

Thank you so much for sharing this one with us. I hope you can bring us more of your work soon!
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
That was a lovely, slow-build fic. ;)

I have one major quibble though. Even if she and Ron agreed that they aren't exclusive (yet), going all the way with someone else is a betrayal of sorts, IMO. If the situation was reversed and it was RW who breaks it off with her - whether or not he mentions to her that he had fallen in love and experienced a most romantic coupling with another witch - HG wouldn't take the news well if she had thought that they (RW and herself) would be going exclusive in the near future.
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Entertaining story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Aww very sweet. I love when Hermione is just nice, sometimes people have her come off as bitchy because she's so studious, with a stick up her ass. I like it better when she's calm her 7th year. She's already been through hell, she can take a breather. I also love your Draco & his half hearted attempts at being mean to her. Thank you for not going directly into smut, sometimes one shots just dive right in, I'm glad to find one that had a bit of a build up.

Thanks again,

Gimi aka Jess
Apsincandescence chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
loved it... grt job!
zoesheppard chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Totes enjoyed!
Scaleybark chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Fantastic. I love all your work. And a nice fluffy/smutty one shot to boot! (But, ya know, one or eight more chapters wouldn't hurt... just saying...)
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This was fabulous! Such a great buildup and incredible ending!
HufflepuffMommy chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Loved it! Sweet and simple with just a touch of smut.
tamaraewhite chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I'm always so excited when you write something new, all your stories are perfect! I hope you write another one post hog warts/coworkers. Drinking buddies is my absolute favourite hermione/Draco fanfic 3 please keep writing!
sillygenie chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
A slight tear in my eye. That was lovely. Some brilliant lines and a delicate, realistically paced gradual coming together. Really loving your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I hope they can be together and... BYE BYE RON!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Lovely! I enjoyed this morning read immensely.
LightofEvolution chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Wow. Your writing amazes me every time! Such a fantastic one-shot out if nowhere and a Hogwarts-story on top!
I love Draco feeling insecure and being in conflict with the way he feels and behaves around Hermione! And I'm sure she has developed some kind of attraction or care towards him to follow him on the pitch. And those moments before they finally kiss? So sweet! The smut was as I expected coming from you: Perfect, Master of smut (I know the female form is Mistress, but that sounds dirty paired with smut).
Love it!