Reviews for Pitch
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Loved it!
Sam Wallflower chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
OH. SWEET. MERLIN *jaw drop* *jaw close* *jaw drop* but... but... what... GIVE ME SOME MORE, WOMAN!

I was very happy when I saw this new one-shot!
And in this story they are teenagers! As much as I love your adult Dramione, you know I was very curious to see how you write them as teens.

I love how Draco convinced Hermione to fly with him, that was my favourite part (along with the smut, of course *giggle*)

Delightful as always. No really: ALWAYS. You never disappoint.

Lots of love,

Iris.
Frogster chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Aww, I loved this! I love how they deepened their friendship before taking that last step. I love how Draco convinced Hermione to fly with him, that it would be all right because he had her. Loved how he placed her hand over his heart and told her he had her. Love how much he obviously adores her and that he finally admitted it to himself.

Not to be pedantic or anything, but I did see an error with their ages: if this is the year after the war, I'm guessing in early spring (so like a month or two before the first anniversary of the final battle), then Hermione would be nineteen (her birthday is in September) and Draco eighteen (his birthday is in June). They were both seventeen at the very end of their sixth year.

I'd love to see a sequel if you get the chance to write one! Otherwise, looking forward to seeing what you write next!
UnseenLibrarian chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Brava! I loved that Draco continued to put his foot in his mouth with insults and snarky comments all while secretly pining away for Hermione. You didn't make him a Hufflepuff-y Gryffindor-y guy all of a sudden. Thank you for that! Seeing his inner struggle was satisfying. It made him real. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Very nice one shot, I liked it .
hockey1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Loved it, as usual amazing story. You always seem to have the right mix of personality.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8