Reviews for My Sunny Valentine
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
The only thing that makes me sad about reading ur stories is when they're over. Continue? I loved it
TORONTOSUN chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
I can both sides of this moment between Rick and Kate. I like how you wrote Ryan and Espo in this chapter. Funny.
KB4RC chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
I always wanted to kill the boys when they interrupted.
gilmoradict chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
It's going to feel like a loooong day waiting for this to pick up again in the evening when Kate and Rick meet to talk!

Thanks for taking us along for the ride. Great story.
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Ack! Talk about miscommunication and silly assumptions. Can't wait to see if they can get themselves sorted out. I want to strangle Rick for not going up to her apartment!
freeasabird14 chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
I love the fact that they had the chance to talk. Also, Beckett revealing that she's not single anymore was so great. I can't wait for them to finish their conversation.
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
I got very irritated with these two. I think a very needed conversation needs to happen. Which, by the way, always needed to happen with them. Great chapter. It had me holding my head. Sorry about the headaches.

Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Loving this one- hope ur feeling better soon
2.0Always47 chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Incredible chapter :) looking forward to the next chapter :) hope they'll find their way to each other.
chanhoed chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Ooo Castle, when you try to do the right thing, it works a lot better when you clue someone in. Poor Kate really didn't understand why acted like that. And now 2 cockblockers that stick their nose where it doesn't belong...

I hope they will have a great talk, like a real talk where they both say what's on their minds, cause for them that is still the hardest thing to do
JoahnPrivateInvestigator21 chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
It's all right. Your writing remains wonderful. I hope you get better their headaches. Big hug. Until the next!
dopeysac chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
I hope the headaches have gone away. Great chapter. Now, if only the boys would stop interrupting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
devildog3479 chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
I am confused by Kate's reaction in this chapter. Maybe the next one will clear it up.
Norman01 chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Looking forward to their talk. I guess I understand the male perspective and I applaud castles actions this time, but Beckett's actions have me very confused. She just ended it with her long time boyfriend and she seems more upset with castle than Josh. If she wasn't that invested in her relationship with Josh and can get over it that fast and really wants to be with castle, I can see castle asking himself, why was she with Josh so long, including "physically "if she wanted castle? That would upset any guy. Looking forward to the talk. I hope you're feeling better soon.
needsglasses chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Still here! Thank you for your story.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »