Reviews for My Sunny Valentine
southerngirl1 chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Well I love this chapter, just like I did the first one! If this is juvenile writing, bring on the children, I want more and more! Thank you. ..
Procrastination Central chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Loving this story. Keep the chapters coming.
Hardrock999 chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Still here and looking forward to next chapter.
Smgreiner chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Love it. Waiting with anticipation for the next chapter!
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Beautiful. I'm so glad Josh didn't make a big scene. What a jerk! Ugh. I never did like him. Go Rick! I'm proud of his restraint, too. Love this so much. Can't wait for more.
CastellumKeep chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Yes, I'm still out here reading your work. When it came in on my email yesterday I was still at work. I seldom read these at work as I can sit sit there with a grin on my face and people do wonder what I'm reading. I couldn't wait until I got home and went ahead and read this and silly grin remained on my face for the rest of the day. I'm not done with Castle and if you keep writing these incredible chapters it doesn't look like I will be anytime soon.
A Heart Wide Open chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Excellent story, I always look forward to a post from you. I like the concept of this one, it's unique and entirely true to character, I see it play out like an episode, as I read it, and there's never a stumble. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
I had to read this a second time of course! Even better this time around, as I picked up on a couple of things that had skid by me the first time.

One thing that didn't slide by me is that I don't like the surgeon! Just can't seem to force myself to type that name! He claims to know Kate better than Castle? What a laugh! He knows parts of Kate that she hasn't given Castle (yet!), but for Kate, their 'romance' hasn't been much more than a casual affair. I never believed Kate ever loved the surgeon. She only ever said that she really, really liked him that I recall.

But, Castle has a place in her heart already. She might not see it as love yet, and it may not be love as she would know it. But, Castle is always on her mind, in her conversation with friends, even boyfriends! When she fears for his safety, she becomes frantic about it! The kinds of things that made the surgeon mad!

The thing you did with them being single, how he told her, that was a thing of beauty! Castle did so much stuff right in this chapter! Well on his way to remaining unavailable!

Great chapter!
OregOh chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Thank you for continuing to write really good stories. I am still here and eagerly reading.
LindaInDC chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
I love this and yes, I'm still here reading!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Im still with u. Im enjoying this story. Your one of my favorite authors. Hope u never stop writting.
Ccwigley chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
I truly enjoy reading your stories. They warm my heart & keep their story alive and well. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Oh Liv of course we're all still out here reading! Your words are too beautiful to miss out on!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Absolutely with you . Love it - love this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
What a beautiful chapter.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »