Reviews for My Sunny Valentine
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Oh man, when he pulled her in I thought he was gonna kiss her good!
Yes. Still reading. Please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
I'm still out here reading. I love your writing.
This story is so good. I can't wait for more.
Kcdcmc3 chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
I'm here. Thanks for keeping Caskett alive!
Kate chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
What is wrong with Josh? First he shows up at Beckett's apartment unannounced and stands her up. Then he shows up at the restaurant and goes to the men's restroom to talk to Castle.
Still reading herr :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Castle kept his cool, mostly ;)
CastellumKeep chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Still with you? You are kidding, right? Couldn't wait to read at home. Sitting here at work with quite a smile on my face. You pretty much summed up Castle and Beckett's relationship in that second paragraph. Can't wait for "coffee."
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
You're an amazing writer, yet got awful attitude towards some reviews. Of all the amazing things ppl tell you, you choose to give importance and give a shout out to someone who said something in a less positive light. It's supposed to be a review, not ass kissing. People are entitled to have their opinion and this was no troll. They gave a thorough expalanation of what they thought. Nothing wrong with that.

I don't mean to upset you, just it's not the 1st time I see you doing something like this. And I'm a casual reader. Anyway, I really enjoy your writing and this story like all others doesn't disappoint (also I didn't find any of it juvenile!). Thanks for another chapter!
Amazing and beautiful

Love how Rick kept his composure when Josh tried to goad him .

Yes that Kate let Rick know she saw Josh and that it was like a weight was lifted from her shoulders that she did the right thing banishing the ghost , Josh

Yes yes that they both have recognized the significance of the date of them
That they also both want to talk, that they want to be together

Fantastic and amazing

Thank you for sharing your stories with us :)))))
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
Fantastic and quite enlightening in how alone Kate was in here relationship with Josh
How sad and alone both Rick and Kate where without each other.

Yes that they in this circumstance, in that restaurant they are letting go of the past and are both reaching for each other .

Wonderfully written

Thank you for continuing to write Castle/ Caskett stories

Caskett and family always and forever :)))))
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Definitely still out here and hoping it's going to turn "T" or "M" soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Fantastic start

So should have so happened this way :)))

Love love love your stories

Awesome

Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Definitely still out there reading! Thanks for this great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
CharacterDriven chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
I am and you're welcome.
I enjoyed the thing with Josh. And I'm also glad you didn't have them wind up having a fistfight in the bathroom, although the thought of Josh chipping a tooth on a urinal is somewhat satisfying :-D
TheaAndrea chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Love this! Can't wait for more!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »