Reviews for My Sunny Valentine
PAM H chapter 2 . 5/2/2017
I AM SO SORRY FOR HER OPINION. PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT TO HEART. YOU'RE A VERY GOOD WRITER/AUTHOR. I READ ONLY, NOT CRITIQUE.
wegman chapter 4 . 3/18/2017
You take readers on an enjoyable trip.
wegman chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
You are really good at this. Thank you for another great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2017
Such a rich and wonderful story. So nice to see them move forward and admit their feelings. Thank you.
Tercay chapter 5 . 3/2/2017
Such a rich and wonderful story where Castle and Beckett truly communicate and still stay in character.
Tercay chapter 4 . 2/17/2017
Great scene. Loved the fact she was disappointed that he did not come up and he was trying to do the right thing. The topper was when she said she was not single any more either. Excited to read the next chapter.
Tercay chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
I am loving this story. Full of great dialogue and so true to character.
Bearmauls chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
This was pretty awesome and adorable. I liked how you had Castle seem to be pulled between his desire for Beckett and his understanding of the awful timing. Felt odd for them not to hit up the Old Haunt, but I suppose that would have been too work-overtoned.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
So great. I enjoyed every moment. I wish they had gotten together like this. I miss them
krishynes chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
Loved it! Thank you!
BK chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
A
SeannysMom chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Excellent story ! So beautiful ! Thank you
hug-me chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Oh man Liv. THIS takes the cake. How you make a few dinner and drink conversation so incredibly deep and heartfelt...just...wow. I loved this. So many aspects of their relationship that never even crossed my mind! I loved how Castle was holding them back after always being the one to push the boundary forward. Magical.
finefinegoodgood chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
Loved it!
Mark C chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
A wonderful ending.

I really enjoyed how you had them talk things out at the bar that Castle had chosen. Got a kick out of Kate getting the reason of meeting at the bar out of Castle. Once they finished talking things out, you had them on the same page which enabled them to move their personal relationship forward.

Loved the part at Remy's.

The ending was great as well.

Well done.