Reviews for My Sunny Valentine
argo-XnG chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
Thank you for this! I loved it!
I'm so grateful you keep writing and keep the show alive for me.
chrisfancaskett chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
thank you so much ! i loved to read you !
conservativegirl chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
Awww i love it! Awesome story :)
jmbatt chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Nice story. Found it just recently and read it almost all in one reading. I liked how both Kate and Castle got rid of Josh (and Beckett made it clear to Castle!). Beckett not caring to hide themselves from their friends made me smile.
Blowsup chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Beautiful and romantic :) thanks for the story
xfbikerchick chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Loved the storyline.
sasans chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
I loved this final chapter, in fact I loved the whole story. I always look forward to anything you write and I hope you continue to write about this couple.
dkfan chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Loved the story and a little sap fest of good for the soul. As far as I am concerned, any great story such as yours, that reminds me of Castle and Beckett, is definitely a winner.
3rdfah chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Sappy or not, it was delightfully romantic.
chanhoed chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Finally haf some time to read this chapter.

At first I thought that Castle was turning into a bit of an ass with his behaviour: he wanted to talk and yet he didn't. I'm glad that Kate felt brave enough to do the talking and convince him that she really wants him and he wasn't the rebound guy. But I guess with his past as well, it was hard for him to let her all in, even knowing that he did want her.

So glad for this happy ending
KB91 chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
I loved every word of this. I can't favorite it fast enough! Using their words, being grownups, even unwilling to hide it from their friends ... I'm swooning. Thank you SO much for writing this. :)
teelduo chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
I loved everything about this story. Thank you!
aussiecate chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
What a wondrous story! I loved the premise and the banter, both between Caskett and with the boys. Rick hesitation, not wanting to rush in felt very real too. Having Kate step up like she did in Always is great. I do think Josh got the rough end of the pineapple here, and I'm not entirely sure he deserved that, but, that said, I have known a number of self absorbed cardiac surgeons in my time!
Thank you for another fantastic story.
Manxkid chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Such a lovely story and just what I needed after the day at work I have had! Thank you.
CourtneyLN chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
There are just some stories that you wish would never end, This is one of them. Thank you!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »