Reviews for My Sunny Valentine
LivK chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
And so it ended with happy ending,I mean I new it would,but it is always fun to see how you get to the ending,and thais was kinda fun,lots of twist and turns...and I get a good giggle always
Thank you Liv for keeping the excitement going...
And as I write this I see you tweet a new one-shot...thank you...looking forward to it always
Have a good afternoon
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Great story and writing. I enjoyed reading this very much. Thanks
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Love it ;)
JoahnPrivateInvestigator21 chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Amazing ending. I loved it! Great job, Liv. Until the next one. Big hug ;)
Caskett-Fan-Always chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
This was amazing :)
VIOLET1213 chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Thanks for writing.
Megoneal chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
As usually, Liv you blow me away with your writing. Your attention to detail makes me feel like I am standing right next to the characters throughout the journey.
B.P chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
I loved " My Sunny Valentine " but I'm saddened that this story has ended. I really hope you will be writing more stories for Castle. I am re-reading all your stories again starting with your first one you wrote. I really enjoy your writing. Keep up the great you.
Bev P.
CastellumKeep chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
I don't know about anyone one else ... I for one need sap! Thank you very much!
philliesfan1000 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Good story. So many possibilities for how they could have gotten together, but they feel right (when written well) because the love and attraction are true.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
I started out liking this FF but this chapter waned for me after Castle lost his backbone when they talked. I was happy he wasn't letting her off so easily and probably should have taken his time rather than jumping in with both feet (now that she gave him the "go ahead"). I don't think it was a sap fest but Castle, once again imo, seemed to have shouldered all the blame as he's apologizing for hurting her, says he loves her (but I didn't actually hear it reciprocated by Beckett), has to take the ribbing by Rysposito and Lanie and yet he's just so happy to be with her. He might be asking the questions but she's still calling the shots.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
You did your typical Castle apologizes for nothing and yet have Beckett jump from Josh to him in 2 days. Lollllll. What the hell is Castle even apologizing for? Wtf. Rushed ending ruins the story, sorry.
12precinct42344 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Loved the story. A wonderful story from a very talented author. I look forward to reading many more.
stars90 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Excellent work as always. It was nice seeing Beckett and Castle kind of reversing roles a bit
Beetlebug chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Loved the sap fest! So enjoyed this story. Looking forward to more of your work whenever an idea strikes
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »