Reviews for My Sunny Valentine
bingblot chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
No need to apologize for a sap fest! As always, I love the way you write these conversations between Castle and Beckett and it is a really refreshing thing to have Beckett be the first one to declare her love outright.
dopeysac chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
I loved it! Bring on the sap fest anytime! Thanks for a beautiful story.
kwarner chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Towards the middle you were scaring me the way Rick was hesitating and arguing with her. But he got smart and didn't fight it anymore.

Great ending to this great story.
madreag chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Liv - great job! Thank you for the good writing and hard work it takes. Madreag.

PS - Keep the pictures coming.
theputz913 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
So glad you updated, even though that means this story is over. I've really enjoyed this peek into the beginning of Caskett as an official couple...once upon a Valentine's Day. Can't sit to see what you come up with next.

Thanks for sharing your stories!
gilmoradict chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Wonderful verse - great inspiration for a Castle story. This was a lovely story. Thank you.
Madelynn one chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Thanks Liv for such a lovely ending. The whole story was wonderful. I especially liked the Valentine ballon tied to the railing, floating. So touching. You sure have a way with words.
Have a great week.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Loved this story and love the poem. And a perfect big gesture. Thanks for writing!
CharacterDriven chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
sweet!
life's a mystery chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
awe what a great story :)
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Kudos on a sweet story.
vaso.caskett chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Another great one Liv. Definitely enjoyed it no matter the "sap fest" as you call it ;)

Thanks for sharing another great one, hope for more stories from you :)
ucsbdad chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Very cute and very Casketty. Thanks for sharing.
southerngirl1 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Give me sap fest all the time.
They are the best fests.
ziolye chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Never apologies for a sap fest :) It was such a cute and beautiful story. Thanks for your work
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »