Reviews for My Sunny Valentine
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
BIG sappy smile on my face right now, gaaahhh this is perfect. Loved it!
My list of fav caskett fics has your name all over, and I thank you for that.
In some fics it's hard to picture them doing certain things, but with you I can totally picture it, and it's always fantastic when that happens.
Amazing job with this one, it's going straight to the list mentioned before

Cannot wait for the next one
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
great job. enjoyed the story. hope you continue to write for this fandom
Recekayla chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Hard fought for ground for both of them. I felt each inch both forward and back. Thank you
I'm Widget chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
I adore sap whenever it involves this dynamic duo. In fact, a Caskett story can't be too sappy for me. So thank you for this. I've really enjoyed this one. Angst and love, but mostly love. :)
LilyCaroline17 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Thank you for writing this! I can't wait if you write something new!
SuzyJane82 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Great way to end it!
jadedromantic13 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Awww it may have been a sap-fast, but this was a *perfect* sap-fest and a really lovely way to end such a sweet fic! I'm sad that it's over but so happy you wrote it because it was gorgeous! I'm pretty sure I have the heart eyes face and the smile like :3 and I'm kind of glad the only creature around is my cat and she won't judge me.

Thank you again!
castlefan6 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Liv As a line from the LA Episode goes, you keep writing them, I will keep reading them, Always love your work and how you put a realistic twist on the story so it is real, and I can picture the show going your direction, Great Job as always,
bogolisk chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
I just want to use this review to say that you are my favourite Castle/Beckett fanfic writer. There are others who might be better at plot development or have more imagination. But unlike yours, their C&B never feel as true as your Castle and Beckett, especially Beckett. Some how you just got it. No one on this site got the Beckett's psyche as spot-on as you. You also got Castle's psyche right but, imo, he's a bit easier to write than Beckett.

Your command of written English is also top-notch and very enjoyable.

I love (almost?) all of your stories on this site.

Thank you!
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Thank you for writing such beautiful, heartwarming stories. I'm always amazed.
AlwaysCherryApples chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
(sorry, this was my review, wasn't logged in)
BIG sappy smile on my face right now, gaaahhh this is perfect. Loved it!
My list of fav caskett fics has your name all over, and I thank you for that.
Amazing job with this one, it's going straight to the list mentioned before

Cannot wait for the next one
FearlessHeartSVU chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
I loved it. Very Caskett and how Rick was holding back. I like Flirty Beckett.
ElValTal chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Really enjoyed this story! Angst, conflict then finally, love. Unadulterated love. The last chapter, GREAT! Enjoy your stories, Liv! Looking forward to more! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Can I just say I really hate..when your stories end... hope to see another soon. p.s. I love Caskett sap fest's ;)
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
I loved it! I was a little worried when Castle got in her face, but Kate stuck to her guns and was able to get through to him! Told him she loved him! That was amazing! Floored him! I guess nothing else mattered at that point. How could it? How could he ever want anything more than her love?

And for her to drag a kiss out of him in front of everyone? Outstanding!

I'm smiling!