Reviews for EscaGundam
kidcrud chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Nice story update soon
DragonGoddess chapter 5 . 11/3/2001
This is such an incredably cool story! You've just got to continue it, it's so good! _
Praetor Kirby chapter 5 . 5/31/2001
...are you going to continue this story? Bah.
no name trowa barton chapter 5 . 2/22/2001
Great i'm waiting for more and getting bored write more!
Lizeth chapter 5 . 1/19/2001
**taps foot** I'm still waiting for the next part, you know. This fic is really, really good and I WANT MORE! Okie? ;) Keep it going, please!
the mad reviewer chapter 4 . 1/12/2001
COOLIES!
the mad reviewer chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
wolfscythe chapter 5 . 12/18/2000
This is so cool! you Must write the next! Please? _
Misty chapter 5 . 12/14/2000
Oh man! You got to write more! It's so good. Can't wait! _
Misty chapter 3 . 12/14/2000
I'll just say again, SO COOOOOOOL! _ I love it. Hehe.
Melissa chapter 5 . 11/30/2000
Actually, EMP stands for "Electro-magnetic pulse" so saying EMP pulse is redundant...it's like the people that say ATM machine. :P And though a nuclear explosion does create an EMP I'm sure there are other ways too...I just...can't think of them right now...certainly none that could be done with Gaia's tech level :) Oh, and a jester is a sort of clown, you meant gesture I think ;) But ANYWAY! Besides that, this is a GREAT fic, I'm really enjoying it. Characterization, writing style, and plot all get thumbs up! It's definitely in my top five current ongoing fics! And don't worry about the people saying 'add other pilots!' - I think more than one Gundam would be kind of overpowering and kill the tension, and besides, Duo's the best one anyhow :P I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Alpha chapter 5 . 11/29/2000
YES! DEATHSCYTHE ROCKS! Have Epyon come in and destroy, destroy, destroy! Or Wing Zero.
Brian chapter 4 . 11/27/2000
Bring the other Gundams to Fanelia.
Jade chapter 4 . 11/26/2000
Great fic so far. I think you should have Heero and Wufei come and join Duo.
SuperZero chapter 1 . 11/26/2000