Reviews for Underneath The Underneath (KakaSaku)
ThatPageantGirl chapter 3 . 12/7
Kakashi really can't blame a girl for checking him out now can he?
riceball222 chapter 13 . 12/4
awesome chapter!
ThatPageantGirl chapter 2 . 12/4
So, I wonder if Kakashi is privy to Sakura's memories as well...
ThatPageantGirl chapter 1 . 12/2
With everything that he's gone through in his life, it's astounding Kakashi can smile at all :'(
Fainauriel42 chapter 13 . 12/1
I am in love with this story. Thank you for sharing and updating. I hope you keep going with it!
Nymiir chapter 13 . 11/29
Beautiful! I love this story, they’re so sweet and real. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
mrs.sakura.hatake chapter 13 . 11/29
Finding the update email in my inbox is the best way to start a Friday. I'm gonna look a mess for work as I spent my morning reading and it was so worth it.

I'm a sucker for fluff (and smut). Ino's confidence is such a perfect match for Genma. Love how well she knows him and that she isn't putting up with his attitude either.

and Kakashi keeping that damn mask on. I do hope he keeps the promise to take it off, and if he doesn't Sakura will just have to remove it by force.

I am so excited you decided to come back to this amazing tale. I can't wait to see where you're taking it.
WooHooDork chapter 13 . 11/29
Thank you for the update! I’ve always admired your work and this particular chapter just gave me all the warm feelings that I know a healthy relationship between Kakashi and Sakura would have. Seriously, nothing feels better than cuddling up with someone you deeply care for.
sb1357 chapter 12 . 11/13
loved the story! can't see where this goes. the final chapter was so satisfying, and the kiss was SO HOT WOW
Erin chapter 12 . 11/5
Hi! I hope you’re doing well. I see it’s been a few years since you’ve updated this story, but I just found it thanks to some lovely fanart it inspired on tumblr. I just want to say that this chapter was by far my favorite. They’re all great, but that kiss is what a slow burn lover dreams of. It was so rewarding and exciting. It felt like I was experiencing it myself (if only!) lol anyway I just wanted to let you know that I’ve really enjoyed this fic. I do hope you’re well and are able to complete it, but until then, I’ll just keep rereading it and that kiss scene. :)
Hi.. I hope this Fanfic be continued.. I love how you put so much into this. The phasing and character build up is so beautiful.

Please... Finish this, i will patiently wait
MHatake1 chapter 12 . 6/4
So cute! Can’t wait until the next update!
MHatake1 chapter 9 . 6/4
Lmao The fact that Sasuke blushed about posing as Naruto’s husband killed me.
MHatake1 chapter 8 . 6/4
Awe, I loved this chapter!
JHigg chapter 12 . 4/15
I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Please, I know it's been years, but would love to read more from this story plot! It was just so perfect how you built up their relationship and finally having them "connect" in this last chapter was pure Bliss :)
I loved how Naruto and Sasuke came to her rescue and how they were more like brothers then possible love interests. Great job!