Reviews for Underneath The Underneath (KakaSaku)
Ninaspirulina chapter 2 . 8/16
Again, soooo good! This flashs of Kakashi's past Sakura is having is because of what she did to save him, right? I wonder if he is dealing with this too...
Oh poor baby always drowning himself in guilt, that's one of the things I like most in this pairing, Sakura being the one to bring him off the mental misery he lives in, you're portraiting it very well, I mean, I'm no expert but I'm liking to read it in your story hahhahah in the way she cares about him.
Oh and Sakura and Ino's friendship is so beautiful here. You said it was a short chapter but it was really good, thank you for writing it .
Ninaspirulina chapter 1 . 8/16
OMG such a strong first chapter, there's so many feelings here . I've heard people talking about this story and finally got to read and boy it is good! I'm already loving it, you're such a good writer, the scene with little Kakashi and his dead father had my heart clenching for real.
Oh, and I saw GenmaxIno up there, I'm a sucker for this pairing hahah why there's so few thing about them out there? They just look so obvious lol or is it just me? saushuah
Anyway, gonna read the next chapters, so excited XD
Zatanna15 chapter 3 . 8/7
Hello, I've read the old story line and I'm reading this one now. One thing I've been disappointed with the story is that there is no background thus far about the dreams kakashi is having about sakura. It would be way better if you had more about that.
sarahmchugs chapter 12 . 5/28
It's so good! I love this story.
lyndyloowho chapter 12 . 5/13
Will you be continuing this story? I loved it!
cathyscloud9 chapter 12 . 4/2
Omg love this story and love love this chapter!
hayashika chapter 12 . 3/15
I love this so much! I just read all the chapters nonstop. You have such a way with description and words, especially in tense and action-filled moments; they draw me in so well!

Looking forward to seeing more. :)
Sonrisavivirmivida chapter 12 . 3/3
well shit shit shit this story is super good and super addicting and has a good plot line that grabs my attention. Awesome job so far !
Azerate chapter 12 . 2/6
I don't know why you hate this chapter, I love this chapter! Your descriptions of the emotional turmoil in the main characters is superb. I also really liked the way you described Sakura's nightmares, they were really scary. My heart almost gave out when I was reading about Kakashi feeling relief and exitment about death in one of those nightmares.
Oh, and this fic is definitely going to my list of, "make fanart for when you get a drawing tablet." Lol
northern.light64 chapter 12 . 1/29
Love this story so much
I hope everything is alright with you
egiaprevolg chapter 5 . 1/6
omg I love yuri on ice and I was like WAIT A SECOND I KNOW THESE PEOPLE WHAT FANFICTION AM I READING lmao
KindredSouI chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
Very cute! Hope to read more soon.
clestourgeon31 chapter 12 . 12/26/2017
I stumbled upon this story and I love it completely! Can't wait for the next chapter! Love the kakashiXSakura relationship you've created so well here, so spicy
Guest chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
Well damn.
Green Alba chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
Really liked this chapter. Thank you for updating. Hoping your family will get better.