Reviews for Disillusion Of Reality
The suspense and anticipation is killing me! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Great update, thank you!
Charmedbycharmed chapter 27 . 7/12
Wowww definitely the best thriller I have
read... I think this can be made into a movie or a short film ..
Please update soon on the cliffhanger and don’t make us wait for a month !
I really hope Elena and Katherine get along with each other and care for each other ( even if they have just met)
I am soooo looking forward to the mikaelson
backstory and how they are connected ...
Codename Alexis chapter 27 . 7/12
I love this story! I can’t wait to find out what happens next! I also hope Elena sees that it is not Katherine’s fault, because if not she will loose the only family she has left and will regret it forever.
chloe2007 chapter 27 . 7/12
Ooh more edge into the story and I am loving it, update soon
Wintertree chapter 26 . 6/10
Again an intense chapter:) And a totally surprising ending!:) Damon and Rebekah's conversation was necessary, I like the fact that you are not revealing their plan of how to deal with Klaus:) I cannot wait to see how their meeting with Klaus goes!

Beautiful scene between Elena and Stefan:) I like how Elena tells Stefan that they only have the present that they can control and live, and I guess this thought and the whole situation has made them want to take their relationship further.

And finally I am up to date with the story!:)))))

What more can I say, the tension is increasing:) great work from you, and I cannot wait to see what happens to the characters in your story, that have become very dear to me. Enjoy these weeks and Happy Birthday!
Wintertree chapter 25 . 6/10
Another great chapter, in which I witnessed Damon's emotional roller-coaster, he goes from an extreme to the other; one moment he thinks that everything is his fault, the other moment he remembers that not all things are his fault; or one moment he hopes everything will turn out well at the end, then in another moment he wonders if everyone will get out alive from all this. His state of mind is normal I guess, considering what has happened so far.

I just hope Rebecca will be of help in this situation. I can feel the tension rising more and more as we are going into this story, and I must admit I am a little nervous, lol. I agree with Charmedbycharmed below that the story line and your writing (both great!) causes an increase in the heartbeat, haha!

I loved all the dialogues (you are very good with managing the dialogues!), and of course the scene between Elena and Damon (glad they are working towards understanding each other), and also Damon's conversation with Rebecca. Damon's brief conversation with Caroline at the end of the chapter was a little heartbreaking for me:(

Thank you for sharing your story with us! It just gets better and deeper with each chapter:)
Sorry, I meant soooo excited! LOL
Wonderful chapter. Can't wait for the next. Sloop excited!
The silence before the storm, I guess. Who knows what will happen with Kat from now on... I for one am preparing for the worst but hope for the best. Thanks for an awesome chapter.
Wintertree chapter 24 . 5/24
One of the most beautiful chapters in your story! I loved the scenes between Damon and Katherine, and I love both of them more and more.

Katherine is so sweet in her desire to protect Damon, and also so brave in wanting to confront Klaus, I feel I want to give her a hug!:) The whole narrative about how Damon's love inspires and encourages her is so beautiful! Honestly I cannot wait for their reunion!

As I was reading this chapter I remember what I said about not knowing Katherine well, and her being mysterious. I realized that is not because we don't know her at all, but because we only know her as a foster kid first, wanting to be loved, and then as a runaway, living in fear and being cautious all the time. She's never had the chance of a normal, peaceful and happy life, surrounded by people who love her. I hope that we will be able to see her like this.

Once again, a great chapter. Thank you!
Charmedbycharmed chapter 25 . 5/23
Wowww amazing as usual...
Ur style of writing and also the storyline causes increased heartbeat..
I understand Elena’s POV...
But I think it’s it’s anger that is talking...
I feel she will feel more receptive and probably whole when she meets her other half...

Hopefully rabecca doesn’t betray them out of her love for Her family..
Cristina612 chapter 23 . 5/21
*Actually, I meant that we know some things about her, but we don’t know her much as a person, Sorry for the bad wording (and for the long reviews!)
Cristina 612 chapter 23 . 5/21
Oh, and I forgot that I actually loved one more thing about this chapter, namely that Katherine continues to be mysterious (for the other characters and for the readers); she is not present in every chapter (actually so far we've seen less of her than Damon, Stefan and even Elena), yet she is a very important character, and a continuous presence throughout the whole story; however, both the main characters and the readers know almost nothing about her.

And I am glad that both Damon and Rebekah are people who care about Katherine:) - even if she thinks that no one cares about her, and she somehow does not feel worth caring about.
Wintertree chapter 23 . 5/21
Another great unexpected end to a chapter!

Two things I loved about this chapter (and they were what the chapter consisted of): one is the Stelena moments, thank you so much for them; I liked that you took information from the series and you applied it to them; and of course, they are cute, deep and romantic in your story, just like in the series:)

Another thing that I loved is that Stefan has decided to be on Elena's side and support her, even if it means he will not be with Damon in this; I personally think this is a step forward for him, towards his maturity and independence; I don't think that he wants to put Elena before Damon from now on, it is just for now, just as Damon puts Katherine first for now. Stefan's attitude is refreshing, after I saw in the show, where Stefan seemed to usually prioritize Damon. I love that in your story the relationship between Damon and Stefan is not one-sided, as it was in the show, and you manage to keep the balance in their dynamic:)