Reviews for Disillusion Of Reality
Please update soon i’ve been waiting for so long for the next chapter
Fantastic! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jamairique chapter 18 . 10/5
Love the story please keep writing looking forward to the next update
Jamairique chapter 17 . 9/25
Fantastic
Amazing!
Great story
Charmedbycharmed chapter 17 . 9/10
Amazing... this story is quite amazing!
it resembles the tvd without the supernatural stuff and i love the way you have brought each character into the story!

Well, now both the sisters are in the run alongside the brothers..
Cant wait to see Katherine learning about Elena...(hope they get along as sisters here)
Lauren chapter 17 . 9/10
Omg omg omg this is the best
Chloe chapter 17 . 9/10
Yes I love it, update soon
Stelenalltheway chapter 17 . 9/10
YES YES YES YES YES NONONONONO YESS nonononoNOOOO: me reading the last few chapters.

Girl, oh girl! Where do you take all this masterpiece from? Seriously, I'm amazed with your writing! And I have some things to say too.

Firstly I wanna apologize for not reviewing the last few chapters, I didn't want to just say "cool, update!" so to leave a big review obviously I needed time, which I didn't have . First I was in winter vacation, I traveled, I studied and then I helped my dad with his moving so I didn't have time to stop and think for the review but now I'm officially back to leaving big (boring) reviews

A couple chapters ago you asked about Katherine/Damon and personally there's no other couple like Stefan and Elena for me, so I absolutely love when the chapters are focused on these two, but for the story I think Damon and Katherine are a HUGE part, so I think maybe balancing between the two couples would be good.

I would love if the next few chapters were focused more on Stefan and Elena, as Elena has just lost both of her parents I can't wait to see how this will go for their relationship. Will it make them stronger or weaker? (I personally want them to be stronger lol) and how will Stefan help her with dealing with it? (I mean, they are supposed to stick together through everything, right? I actually love the concept of Stefan being Elena's rock and vice versa)

You made me love Damon! It's kind of impossible but you did it! I don't like Damon's character very much on the show but in this story he's awesome! Just don't make him fall in love with Elena too

Katherine... I absolutely love her! And I'm so so curious about everything related to her, I love how mysterious she is, but deep down she is just a lost girl, in the middle of a mess. I can't wait for Katherine to reunite with Damon and Elena. I'm so excited to see their relationship as sisters!

I love how you brought Lexi, she's a gem! And Caroline, I hope we can see more of her, I absolutely love her and I think she's so underrated and the writers want her to be silly on the show, but she's not silly at all, I love the concept of her being all strong and fierce and protecting her friends, she's one of my favorites actually so if you could bring Caroline to the storyline it would be awesome! I actually can imagine Elena, Katherine, Caroline and Lexi being strong together, protecting each other (girl power )!

Elena...poor girl! I feel personally sorry for her, her whole world has been destroyed! I hope she can cope all this, and come out even stronger! With Stefan's help of course. As I said already I can't wait for these two to heal together after all the mess, and there's a lot more
to come I can sense

Klaus... I KNEW IT! F*cking Klaus. I'm so curious now! What does he have to do with Katherine and does he know about Elena?

I don't have any theories but I do think Elena and Katherine's family is connected to Klaus' family somehow, maybe they are two powerful families fighting for something or rather, someone? And that the revenge it's not Katherine's fault but maybe her and Elena's family, "he's waiting for the revenge for 18 years".

I can't wait for your next update and I hope it's soon 'cause I am now more curious and excited than ever! You rock and this story rocks!
PLEASEE UPDATE SOON️️
Adore the drama and action! That's just awesome! Update real soon!
I LOVE IT ALTHOUGH POOR ELENA BUT KEEP GOING
Chloe chapter 16 . 8/17
Yes I love it, update soon
msblovesdefan chapter 14 . 8/10
This was good. Stefan's just 18 years old? He's already in love? That's weird. Anyway, I loved the chapter.