Reviews for Professor of American Folklore
ren chapter 6 . 1/24
Awesome OC here. Outsider pov is my fav, and this is reeeeeally great.
I like how you wrote her gradually progress from research to actually knowing the Winchesters!
MoonLitReader chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
Omg I Love this so much
bagelcat1 chapter 6 . 3/23/2017
Wow, I really like this story. I'm hoping you will write a future chapter where Leah really does get to hang out with Sam and Dean and learn some of their true stories. It would be wonderful if they got some kind of (albeit academic) attention for all the good they do. Keep up the great work.

Also, just FYI you have used Prof. Shapiro twice, once in philosophy and once in linguistics.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2017
I suddenly crave the further adventures of Professor Delmonico and Scat ! Please ?...this fabulous, love it. Thanks Sasha £££
the one a.m. writer chapter 6 . 2/18/2017
Very creative. Nicely done.
AdvGrammarian13 chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
This is a great story! An excellent idea and well executed - bravo!
Scotius chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
Wow, very good story with humour and female character that isn't Mary Sue :) Please, write more about good professor and her (mis)adventures with Supernatural.
Psychee chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
I love the Stargate reference.
Kathy chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
another good chapter, I like how you snuck Daniel Jackson in there, clever writing
MarbleWolf chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
Man I so love this story! It's the best! I think it's may be my favorite.
Jason123456 chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
Really enjoyed your story
Katie chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
Perfect! Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
This chapter was awesome! I loved the idea of the Zanna being the creature to mess with the Professor!
dreamingnotsleeping chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
That was so funny! Hope there's more.
Kathy chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
so cute, how nice that the prof got to see the boys in action, I've been enjoying reading these and hope you will write some more, thankyou