Reviews for Dreams of Future Past
Honestly don't you two read chapter 102 . 6/11
I loved your story! Brilliant! I like the idea of Snape choosing differently. Thank you for a story without bashing, we need more of those! Especially loved Dumbledore! well done!
FranQuel chapter 102 . 6/8
In the last few weeks in the stories about Severus and Lily admirable, but upon reaching the end of their story, I can say that emotions, feelings that feel while reading your story, when reading this last chapter, were unprecedented!

I'm ecstatic, and in tears, it's like saying good-bye, knowing that they'll be fine, your story leaves us with the feeling of homesickness and I really appreciate it intensely.

Congratulations on the story!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 54 . 5/27
What happened with the meeting with Dumbledore after the feast?
cmtaylor531 chapter 102 . 3/24
Thank you for this wonderful journey. I loved every single moment of it.
Beyondtheforest chapter 1 . 3/19
Excellent story!
Nice good
Good good
Good Nice
Good
Good
Varamyr chapter 102 . 2/26
Thank you so much for this amazing story! I also really liked the end of the epilogue
Snily3838 chapter 102 . 2/15
Just finished! Took a few weeks, but I got there! I'm so glad you resolved the original Severus' story as well! I officially love your story and you as a writer! I hope you continue this universe soon! Great story!
Gracidea of the Valley chapter 102 . 2/7
I read your story in less than two days, I was so determined! I really enjoyed it. :)
The one thing I have to say is that Severus...how do I put it? He was rather quick to snap around from the path of the Death Eaters. I mean, it's one thing to denounce them, but if you're around someone for long enough, their habits will start rubbing off on you, and you may use them, even if you don't think about it. Hence Sev calling Lilly a mudblood in the book. It came out instinctively, even if he really didn't mean it. So some of the death eater stuff would have stuck with him for a bit longer than it did. Just something that bugged me.
Otherwise I loved this story! Good job! 100 chapters plus more takes dedication!
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »