Reviews for Reapers at Hogwarts
shazza085 chapter 7 . 8/11/2020
Do u eve think or continuing this
Mos99 chapter 7 . 4/21/2020
Hey, nice story so far. i'd like to see it continued :) please keep up the good work
asurakami89 chapter 7 . 2/21/2018
Hey Lord Kuchiki.
Your Bleach / Harry Potter fanfiction is awesome and I just wanted to ask if you could continue writing here? Because I would be looking forward to another chapter.
Greetings AsuraKami89
Luxa chapter 7 . 6/4/2017
This is extremely good. Could you please update it? Plz?
Zerlulover chapter 7 . 5/25/2017
Update
Guest chapter 7 . 2/20/2017
This is the best Bleach - Harry Potter crossover I've seen! I can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2017
awesome story please update soon
SleeplessForest27 chapter 7 . 1/21/2017
I do hope that Ichigo cause so much trouble to the ugly toad
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
Please please update! You can't leave it like that! This is my favourite bleach Harry Potter crossover!
SleeplessForest27 chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
great chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
First story I read on here and one of my favourites :-) character speech is a little off but love the story!
Akiyama Mirai chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
Update! Update! Update! *throws a hissy fit* Hello! I was browsing through bleach and harry potter crossovers and I found your story. Ever since bleach ended, many people didn't update so...I'm glad I found a fic where its been updated recently. I hate seeing abandoned fics. There's alot of good fic that are abandoned. So…I guess Ja ne!
Sorry for the short review!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
Please update soon!
Baby Fawn chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
This is looking good so far. Hope to read more soon
gunzen chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
This story is emotionless. You are writing as if you are witnessing what's happening and telling it as you see it. Factually if you will. That's not story telling. That's the news.

Furthermore, there is a very distinct lack of dialogue. We didn't see how people reacted. All that happened was you told us what happened, instead of showing us what is happening.

I hope you got that. Show us the story. Don't "express news" it to us.