Reviews for Caught in the Rapture
pinkwolf1620 chapter 17 . 10/26
Are you ever going to update this?
Firefly Alchemist chapter 26 . 10/16
Loved it, please update soon!
bjq chapter 26 . 9/26
FABULOUS
[PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Vonnie01051993 chapter 1 . 8/31
SCckkiooo
I absolutely love this story and have been following it for almost a year now. Do you know when the next chapter will be up? I'm so invested in your interpretations of these characters!
TruLuv chapter 26 . 7/19
Second time I’ve read this story from beginning to end and I can’t wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon
Ninpinpin chapter 26 . 6/28
Love this fic.. Please post soon!
hpslashrules chapter 26 . 5/27
I want more! Cant wait for the next update. Such an interesting look at what could have been.
Sakura Crystals chapter 26 . 5/18
I loved this chapter. Sorry I couldn't read it sooner.
allie chapter 26 . 5/8
My favourite Oliver and Felicity fanfiction :) keep up the great work
sweetliar327 chapter 26 . 3/24
Well, drat. I’m caught up, lol. Is it wrong that I would have liked to see the amnesia play out a little longer? I’m a sucker for angst. I eagerly await your next update to see what pans out! I absolutely have loved the way you’ve incorporated Diggle into this and Tommy. It’s always good to see old friends. ;) You've got quite the imagination and I can’t wait to see where the rest of the fic goes!
My favorite fanfic so far. Are any more chapters coming?
Más, por favor!
sweetliar327 chapter 10 . 3/23
Dear sweet baby Jesus. The UST. I love how you incorporate things from the show, the quote last chapter (I think it was)...”There was no choice to make.” Swoon. The salmon ladder. Double swoon. The scene in the Lazarus pit was beyond sweet. I’m trying my best to read this fic slow, lol I tell myself one chapter a sit down (I’ve got housework to do after all) but it not quite working the way I intended. I’m borderline obsessed with the tale you’re weaving!
sweetliar327 chapter 8 . 3/23
Gah. This slow build is killing me! Lol, I love it!