Reviews for Night-Blooming Cereus (昙花一现)
nagi92 chapter 43 . 12/8
Great story, I hope you'll update soon!
Spidersauce chapter 9 . 12/4
And of course Itachi plot armors the fight. Disappointing.
Spidersauce chapter 6 . 12/4
"quick work"
"after ten minutes"
Longest taijutsu fight ever o.o
Spidersauce chapter 6 . 12/3
Never heard of Kakashi?
Bull, no way Maiko hasn't read all of the latest bingo books with her Sharingan to stay up to date. That's just basic common sense.
Spidersauce chapter 5 . 12/3
It annoys me that Itachi is emotionless and Maiko, despite all her training, seems to have very little real emotional control.
I know that is part of the premise, it is how sge got the Sharingan afterall. But still, I feel it goes too far. Itachi with Maiko in his life should show more emotion, and Maiko should have regained a lot of her emotional control by now.
Not my story though
Spidersauce chapter 4 . 12/3
Hopefully she'll learn Iryojutsu now.
Spidersauce chapter 4 . 12/3
Again, no genjutsu.
I suppose maybe he never made eye contact for the Sharingangenjustu?
Spidersauce chapter 3 . 12/3
Wow Maiko fought that terribly. She completely and utterly disregarded her jutsu skills in a blind rush to get weapons, repeatedly. Taijutsu, ninjutsu, no attempt at anything for so long lol.
And no way she can't genjutsu with sharingan eye contact yet.
I understand she was panicked because Sasuke was there, and you were making her be terrible due to that, but still it seemed overdone to me. Instincts if nothing else should have done more.
I mean come on, Sasuke is out of harms way and you have her freeze up for 15 seconds just staring up at him . . . ? Not sure how you can justify that.
Also, bullshit on her being completely unarmed. No situation I can see where there wouldn't be a weapon in arm's reach, if not directly on her body.
Interesting story so far.
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 12/3
Just about the deadliest/most talented person possible is reincarnated here, and apparently Itachi still shits on him.
Now, is this because he is a year older, or are you overpowering Itachi even more than canon :o
SebatadeS chapter 43 . 10/22
I just read this whole story, and it's amazing. I hope you do update it at some point, but it's still great as it is.
Konslova chapter 43 . 10/7
i come back every year and reread this
Rosenqueen chapter 43 . 9/28
Read all this in a day! I cant wait to see Danzo dead. Please update!
Banks chapter 18 . 9/26
I definitely noticed English wasn't your first language but it doesn't disrupt the story and it's somehow better then my english (I'm English). Also I like your story. It's an interesting oc concept and she's likeable :)
Jestersky98 chapter 31 . 9/12
Gonna outright say it, going into politics will be the doom of this story
Enjoyed it so far but this chapter was unbearably bad
Jestersky98 chapter 9 . 9/11
'Seriously? You managed to fuck this shitty backstory so hard it's perverted how badly you've done it
Re do it and perhaps it'll be a decent story but for now this is where I drop, it's absolute garbage with mc not going a single chapter without getting caught off guard and having anxiety attacks