Reviews for Night-Blooming Cereus (昙花一现)
Ok I was not happy when maiko left the clan! Like no. Why? It completely turned me off the story. I was really interested before, but I don’t think I can read anymore. Even for the last of this chapter I just skimmed past it.
It’s a good story, with good ideas, and it’s quite well written but you do need to proofread the chapters so far again. It’s not extremely bad, but the grammar is quite noticeably awkward in some spots. I think your spelling is fine, but your sentence structure and grammar is off sometimes, which can be harder to spot, but I can’t really write up every single mistake! That is my only criticism for now, since everything else seems alright! You’re doing really well.
Bb34 chapter 43 . 10/15
Hope you update soon.
Bb34 chapter 4 . 10/14
You will be missed.
Buggy chapter 1 . 10/5
Typical. The usual shitty fanfic with a huge amount of angst and fluffy-ness. Not to forget the unnecessary edgyness.
Noone cares if u disagree chapter 43 . 9/23
I think this has been abandoned guys, 2 years has past. If your looking to get into this. Unless you like unfinished stories I won’t recommend reading
Oppaaaaa chapter 43 . 9/17
uptdate please
isumii chapter 1 . 8/13
when u said chinese online stories and then it was revealed that the mc used to be an operative i was like ... yep that does sound like some of the chinese reincarnation stories lmao
Jimbo Eskrick chapter 3 . 8/11
Disappointed. The fight was just abominable.
Consultant chapter 1 . 8/8
Holy fuck this is garbage
U gay chapter 1 . 7/16
Read it and good story you should continue but please stop the itachi wank he is kinda dumb
kaiparker chapter 24 . 7/18
this chapter makes me cry
amerdism chapter 43 . 7/2
I like how you set it up so that as a result of Maiko’s actions she caused canon events to occur. I’m curious, one of Maiko’s eyes has her time stop ability but the other eye should also possess something else right? Hope to see more soon, when’s the next chapter going up?
radTWITCH chapter 8 . 6/7
didnt like this chapter, probably gunna stop reading.
Another itachi wank fic.