Reviews for The Misadventures of Harriet Potter
Prince Chrom chapter 7 . 2/14
This story has so much potential. I hope it one day becomes a full story.
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 2/13
Cool chapter continue please.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I wonder if Dumbledore counts as 'Governmental Official' since he's got governmental positions. What with the forcing it through with claims of magical guardianship.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I was waiting for an epilogue that proved Harriet had made it all up. :) Good story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2017
I don't suppose that you would mind making this into a full story, perhaps after you've finished The Purge? Revenge fics are a guilty pleasure of mine.
Osmodious chapter 3 . 6/6/2017
Another one I'd love to see case you were looking for us lowly readers of guidance!
Osmodious chapter 2 . 6/6/2017
This is a fun one...would love to see it expanded into a full story someday. It just offers so many fun possibilities!
marty munster chapter 6 . 3/23/2017
why not do a hogwarts reads he's not dead yet
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2017
I'm pretty sure Glorfindel is married.
mckertis chapter 4 . 2/28/2017
Not sure what fanfiction you are reading, but the times i've encountered paganism trope literally could be counted on one hand, so i can barely even call it a trope.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2017
Know of a few spots, courtesy of Lord of the Rings Online, where she ciuld've built her cottage. Farthest out would be midway between Bree and Buckland. Closest would be a 5-10 minute walk. (In-game chars run everywhere, plus taking movement speed enhancement into consideration.)

Where am I going with this blathering? That her home will be along the route the Nazgul take, when Frodo flees the Shire. And considering how much Dementors look like Nazgul and if Harriet us anything like Harry, then she'll loathe Dementors.

End result? The Nazgul getting an up close and personal introduction to "Prongs". With him trying to drive his antlers through their skulls.

As for pairing. If, she's been transformed into Maiar/Istari, then an Elf is the only legit option. Everyone else would die on her far too soon for it not to effect her mental stability. Which cuts out your human options, although granted Aragorn as a Dunedain has more in common with a D&D half-elf. Still, he's already spoken for.

Also suspect that if she can brew any healing oriented potions, hangover potions at the least, then she'd be very popular with the Hobbits. Would make things easier for the Shiriff and, I think the term was, bounders at the least.
Miko Road chapter 6 . 2/14/2017
I like Boromir for the pairing. I don't think I've seen that one before.
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 2/14/2017
Awesome idea, looking forward to read this story.
bmatsea chapter 6 . 2/14/2017
This is a great idea.

And why would there need to be a pairing at all?
Angel Winx chapter 6 . 2/14/2017
Harriet with a elf, if it isn't Legolas. I like it to Glorfindel.