Reviews for The Misadventures of Harriet Potter
I don't suppose that you would mind making this into a full story, perhaps after you've finished The Purge? Revenge fics are a guilty pleasure of mine.
Osmodious chapter 3 . 6/6
Another one I'd love to see developed...in case you were looking for us lowly readers of guidance!
Osmodious chapter 2 . 6/6
This is a fun one...would love to see it expanded into a full story someday. It just offers so many fun possibilities!
marty munster chapter 6 . 3/23
why not do a hogwarts reads he's not dead yet
I'm pretty sure Glorfindel is married.
mckertis chapter 4 . 2/28
Not sure what fanfiction you are reading, but the times i've encountered paganism trope literally could be counted on one hand, so i can barely even call it a trope.
Know of a few spots, courtesy of Lord of the Rings Online, where she ciuld've built her cottage. Farthest out would be midway between Bree and Buckland. Closest would be a 5-10 minute walk. (In-game chars run everywhere, plus taking movement speed enhancement into consideration.)

Where am I going with this blathering? That her home will be along the route the Nazgul take, when Frodo flees the Shire. And considering how much Dementors look like Nazgul and if Harriet us anything like Harry, then she'll loathe Dementors.

End result? The Nazgul getting an up close and personal introduction to "Prongs". With him trying to drive his antlers through their skulls.

As for pairing. If, she's been transformed into Maiar/Istari, then an Elf is the only legit option. Everyone else would die on her far too soon for it not to effect her mental stability. Which cuts out your human options, although granted Aragorn as a Dunedain has more in common with a D&D half-elf. Still, he's already spoken for.

Also suspect that if she can brew any healing oriented potions, hangover potions at the least, then she'd be very popular with the Hobbits. Would make things easier for the Shiriff and, I think the term was, bounders at the least.
Miko Road chapter 6 . 2/14
I like Boromir for the pairing. I don't think I've seen that one before.
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 2/14
Awesome idea, looking forward to read this story.
bmatsea chapter 6 . 2/14
This is a great idea.

And why would there need to be a pairing at all?
Angel Winx chapter 6 . 2/14
Harriet with a elf, if it isn't Legolas. I like it to Glorfindel.
alix33 chapter 6 . 2/14
Harriet's earlier visits to the hobbits. especially Belladonna and Bilbo, sound ace.
I was sad to read that Andromeda was murdered.
Yay! for that "Insurgent" on Harriet's visitor's badge to the Ministry of Magic.
Harriet's life on the edge of the shire sounds ace too.
sh777 chapter 6 . 2/14
This could be interesting and fun when learning new languages/cultures.
MN chapter 6 . 2/14
Heh, this was a nice one.

Really interested in seeing where you'd be going with it if you were to continue.

Also is there a specific reason why Glorfindel alone of the various elves would be suitable? Sure, I'd think he'd be a good choice, I just mean that there's a bunch of others too, such as Erestor ... and IIRC even Cirdan might be single still... ;-)

Would vote against being paired with Aragorn, just because that'd kill the symmetry between Beren/Luthien and Aragorn/Arwen.
CSKTECH chapter 6 . 2/14
I don't care much who she is paired with. But I truly hope you continue this one. Great concept and very well written.

K