Reviews for Fall
Silimaira chapter 1 . 8/5
You wrote this in fifteen minutes? Please excuse me while I go off to cry.

Just kidding. This was too enjoyable for that. Thanks!
virgo-valentina chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This was a beautiful story and I really wish there was more...
Tai'shar Westernesse chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I, personally, have never read any of the "arranged marriage" fics, as early on they did not interest me, and later I realized they were (if I remember correctly) somewhat against the canon as shown in Morgoth's Ring.
But WOW.
This fic, really, is the embodiment of one of the reasons that I read fanfiction. There is a wonderful emotion all through this piece- not overdone, like teenage angst, but not so small that it cannot be felt. The imagery, especially, is wonderful- and the symbolism of fall and Fall is stupendous. While I cannot judge whether or not this is "typical" according to arranged marriage fics, I can say that it takes a place of honor among the best fics I have read to date. If more fanfiction was like this, it would be a merrier world.
Keep Writing!
-Tai'shar Westernesse
SunshineBaby24 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
OMG! For once I have found a good author on here! This was hauntingly beautiful. I wish it was longer. None the less, you have a new fan now! :)
flamingoatemybaby chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I loved it, amazing work) Sad but tooo cute... and then sad againP
bb chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was amazingly well written, both in story and style. You must write for a living, and if not, you should get on that. Honestly, I would read anything you write. Great job.
TheBotanist chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
*Joins in the applause*
the thing chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
*Applaudes enthusiasticaly*

Well done! I can sort of indentify with her, nice twist, and very good ending!
miriamne chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
great story! it was nice to finally see an "arranged marriage" story that showed that even though the guy was great and would treat her gently and cherish her, an arranged marriage is an arranged marriage and maybe not wanted. this is the first story i've seen like this. Yes, it's sad, but it has another truth to it. The truth of wanting, as Eowyn said, to not be in a cage. Even if your companion in that cage with you was great.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
oh how horribly sad! This is very good, though bitter. Not all stories should have a happy ending so this is refreshing.

OBSESSEDWITHLOTR chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Oh that was just horrible! But brilliant!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 6/15/2006 This was such a well written story! I really really enjoyed reading it. It would even be great if you continued it and made it into an actual story instead of just a one-shot. Just an idea.

Honestly though.. This was fantastic!
Isabel chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
O...M...G! That was just super awsome! Wow My mouth was hanging open at the end that was just beuatiful! alrightwell you saved my day! love love love love this story ! you have a great writting mind!
Special K3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I really love this story, so sad and touching. I think it is amazing to put so much emotion in such a short story. great work!
jo4 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
i like your prose. it's beautiful and yes, the twist is good.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »