Reviews for Unlikely Visitor
mini tt chapter 3 . 11/21
awww Harry and Sirius r so cute
Animago chapter 9 . 10/29
Agora sou obrigada a ler uma fanfic dedicada a Harry e Sirius depois que terminar essa.
Mando-Vet chapter 15 . 8/31
Great story!
Elovena 06 chapter 15 . 7/16
Pls uptade
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 15 . 2/21
this is really good. I hope it will be more.
venus4279 chapter 7 . 9/17/2021
Excellent interactions between the group!
venus4279 chapter 5 . 9/17/2021
This is fascinating- love it!
ChalkLanding chapter 15 . 9/13/2021
Why do the best always last the shortest. Looks like I'm gonna wallow in pain once again from an unfinished gem. No but siriusly, I really dislike – hate is a strong word, I believe – OOC characters, especially from Harry Potter. And unfortunately I've only discovered a few that managed to perfect the character, dialogues, and descriptions (or really just all the things that made the Harry Potter special) that would make it almost seem like it came right out of the series and continuing seamlessly. This is it.

I don't have much hopes, as I'm no masochist, and I tearfully put this my following and favorites. So I only come to throw my appreciation in your talent and this amazing piece of work. Cheers.
JustAnotherRavenclaw chapter 15 . 8/31/2021
This is so awesome! I really love your execution of this concept and you've written all the characters so well! Characters that are OOC frustrate me, but you've gotten everyone Bang On!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2021
NOW.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2021
Like, AWKWARD.
Louise Deacury chapter 15 . 3/22/2021
Wow! I really love this book that you have done.
I do hope that you can do more chapters for this book.
vampygurl402 chapter 15 . 11/11/2020
please update
The Hidden Library chapter 15 . 9/29/2020
This is great!
Alexis Brown chapter 15 . 9/21/2020
OOOOOO, I like where the story is going!

This was an EXCELLENT chapter, and I didn't even have to go to the Thesaurus this time! :)

Anyway... Please update this soon if you can, because I would LOVE to see more of it! :)