Reviews for Unlikely Visitor
venus4279 chapter 7 . 9/17
Excellent interactions between the group!
venus4279 chapter 5 . 9/17
This is fascinating- love it!
ChalkLanding chapter 15 . 9/13
Why do the best always last the shortest. Looks like I'm gonna wallow in pain once again from an unfinished gem. No but siriusly, I really dislike – hate is a strong word, I believe – OOC characters, especially from Harry Potter. And unfortunately I've only discovered a few that managed to perfect the character, dialogues, and descriptions (or really just all the things that made the Harry Potter special) that would make it almost seem like it came right out of the series and continuing seamlessly. This is it.

I don't have much hopes, as I'm no masochist, and I tearfully put this my following and favorites. So I only come to throw my appreciation in your talent and this amazing piece of work. Cheers.
JustAnotherRavenclaw chapter 15 . 8/31
This is so awesome! I really love your execution of this concept and you've written all the characters so well! Characters that are OOC frustrate me, but you've gotten everyone Bang On!
Bill wanted to scream.
So do I, you know.
NEXT CHAPTER.
UPDATE.
NOW.
Like, AWKWARD.
Louise Deacury chapter 15 . 3/22
Wow! I really love this book that you have done.
I do hope that you can do more chapters for this book.
vampygurl402 chapter 15 . 11/11/2020
please update
The Hidden Library chapter 15 . 9/29/2020
This is great!
Alexis Brown chapter 15 . 9/21/2020
OOOOOO, I like where the story is going!

This was an EXCELLENT chapter, and I didn't even have to go to the Thesaurus this time! :)

Anyway... Please update this soon if you can, because I would LOVE to see more of it! :)
Alexis Brown chapter 14 . 9/21/2020
Well, he DOES sound a bit unhinged if all you know of him is his little side comments and sarcastic snippets.

Back to the Thesaurus I go!

This was a SUPERB chapter! :)
Alexis Brown chapter 13 . 9/21/2020
I sympathize buddy, I'd want to scream too.

Alright! Just let me pop back to the online thesaurus for a moment, and then...

This was a MARVELOUS chapter! :)
Alexis Brown chapter 12 . 9/21/2020
Hmmmm, I wonder who had it then?

This was an EXCEPTIONAL chapter! :)
I really did end up using a thesaurus for that :')
Alexis Brown chapter 11 . 9/21/2020
Glad James is finally catching on :')

Anyway, GREAT chapter! :) (I'm running out of synonymous compliments, so unless I look up an online Thesaurus, they MAY start getting even more repetitive than they already were...)
Alexis Brown chapter 10 . 9/21/2020
I bet Sirius will be really proud of Hermione for the Rita Skeeter in a jar bit. 'Twas yet another AMAZING chapter! :)