Reviews for Unlikely Visitor
Moony.R.J.Lupin chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
yay! new chapter!
thank you so much!
SeanHicks4 chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
Fun fic, a bit lighter than the usual Harry dragged to another universe and solves their dark lord problems
geetac chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
The story of Harry world with the Chambers of Secret
Alicia Olivia Mirza chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
Hey!
Wow, I just love this story so far.
Of course, I have read some similar story line over the years, but I like yours more than any other for several reasons: it is written staying entirely canon to the original books, so DH isn't ignored, Harry was a Horcrux, etc. Secondly, Harry is like the Harry just after DH would be. (Dating Ginny, not hating Dumbledore even after knowing everything, I also like how he tells him everything and all. Also, for example suddenly he isn't best friends with Malfoy or treats Snape as a long lost uncle. While of course the changes are acknowledged, his relationships remain logical.)
I also like that even if this is an AU universe, you don't go overbroad with it and the Marauders don't have all of them ten other children with OCs. I really can't see James getting over both Lily's and Harry's death easily, and while I could see Sirius having serious (ha-ha) relationship or children, Remus being single doesn't surprise me. (Tonks was really persistent after all in canon and they met during war time...)
I also very much enjoy the fact that you Harry does not work alone. In most stories like this, he never trusts anyone and becomes some super force, instead of the Harry we know and love. The fact that canon characters and relationships are introduced are more than great - for example adding Tonks or the Weasleys appearing.
Not to mention that you obviously thought through the whole butterfly effect. I especially like this twist of Ginny not being the one with the diary. In a way, I can see it happening, Lucius was angry of Arthur without Harry as well, but that in Diagon Alley would be different without our favourite Scarhead, so it most certainly could happen, though I'm rather curious then what happened to it. I do hope Riddle is not alive.
I'm quite interested about some changes though. For example why is Bill back? (In canon he very much enjoyed Egypt and only settled for England because of the Order.) Not to mention what happened for example with the Stone or Quirrel.
I can't wait to read more!
Keep up the good work!

Alicia :)
love live life chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
I would love to see the family's reaction to Fred's death.
Schattenjagd chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
nice chap, though too short :P Please update soon! Love this story, especially to see it from other's point of view. What they think of Harry
yarnfan4life chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
love it please write more
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Oh dear. More please!
CaseLC chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
I like how Arthur's and Sirius's shares intrest in flying motor transportation popped up. It lightens the mood and made me smile. Bill thoughts and observations are neat. Thanks for the chapter. Until next time.
T.I.M chapter 12 . 12/9/2016
Fantastic fanfic.
Can you PLEASE, PLEASE
Thanks:D
TIM chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
Great story and very entertaining. I know you have other things to do but PLEASE update soon. It's such a great book.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
This is really cool! I can't wait for more!
HowlingRain chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
Love this chapter :). Harry totally does seem like Dumbledore with the way he goes around and everyone else follows him. I also liked the detail about him ruffling his hair. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
A.S.-sama chapter 12 . 11/16/2016
Maybe Ginny is already possessed by Tom or there was no need to use a diary?
Besides Harry could first ask Headmaster how in this world was the chamber opened? It could even be Filch!
bunyx chapter 12 . 11/12/2016
There actually is an official replication spell, Geminio :)
I can't wait for the next!
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »