Reviews for Unlikely Visitor
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
God. Harry's totally going to fuck up EVERYTHING, isn't he?
Jesseka89 chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
Very exciting start! Really loving this!
Warrof chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
Interesting... How far are you planning to take this story?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
Woah. More please!
Rebeccy23 chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
It would be much better to stay away from any kind of Harry Draco thing. I think it could be fun though if you some how dragged Harry for a little while so that he has the body of a 5 year old and gets to experience having James as a Dad if only for a couple of days.
Rabbit887 chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
Ahhhhh I need more!
TheEngineerGirl chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
i have zero idea where this fic is going to go but it is very well written. The amazing concept has so many different off shoots that it could take so you have this nutter along for the wild ride! i can't wait for the updates!
Amelia Cooke chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
I love this so much! Please update again soon!
Azure Mistral chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
I Wold love to se draco flirt with Harry x3
Amazing chapter!
buterflypuss chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
good chap
carick of hunter moon chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
The set up is good, the idea works, the danger is this just been a re-tell of the canon book/events, the payoff for reader (me) will be the cause and effect of Harry on this world and then reading about the new dangers that they "ALL" will face.
Peggy sue chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
Please keep this AU devoid of any kind of slash! This is an awesome fabrication don't ruin it by adding unnecessary Romances.
RoseLilian chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
I'm really liking your story. Since this is a parallel universe and not a time warp thing, There's little danger of changing Harry's original/home world.
charm13insomnia chapter 8 . 9/16/2016